Old March 31st 04, 05:32 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Viacom To Develop Gay TV Channel

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...acom_network_5

As official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup I would like to
publicly thank our sister in the media (Viacom) for this courageous
and progressive step. The shortwave newsgroup rank and file officially
supports and endorsing this historic decision.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG
Washington D.C.
Old March 31st 04, 07:56 AM
RP Jones

Its the work of Saten (As to be expected from the swine at MTV/VIA-COMMIE)
I hear the first show is about confused blind lesbians in a fish market

-Rev.RPJones

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...viacom_network

Old March 31st 04, 03:53 PM
Richard Cranium

(Melvin Creep) wrote in message . com...
http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...acom_network_5

As official spokesman for the shortwave newsgroup I would like to
publicly thank our sister in the media (Viacom) for this courageous
and progressive step. The shortwave newsgroup rank and file officially
supports and endorsing this historic decision.
The Honorable Melvin Creep
Official Spokesman SW NG
Washington D.C.

Of course you realize that this should be in rec.radio.broadcasting or
some TV newsgroup, since it has zero to do with shortwave, yes? But
you don't care since you're only trolling and hoping to start an
anti-gay flame war, yes?

Old March 31st 04, 07:00 PM
the captain

this is off topic

and a group that wants equality should wath the same TV as normal people

Channel Master choices John Antenna 0 May 4th 04 12:44 AM
99 Channel FRS on eBay - Interesting, thinking about bidding Greg Scanner 7 March 27th 04 05:38 PM
Poor quality low + High TV channels? How much dB in Preamp? lbbs Shortwave 16 December 13th 03 03:01 PM
above channel 30 ssb only..? dont eat those big macs fatty CB 7 August 20th 03 05:31 PM