Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st 04, 07:12 PM
Corbin Ray

Default New lower price for Tecsun PL550

I found a seller on eBay, Nilbee-Radio-Store, who has the PL550 listed with
a $49 starting bid and with a $59 "buy it now" price. So if you were able
to get the radio with a $49 bid, with his shipping at $14.99 + $1 insurance,
your total price would be just $64.99.

Liypn, however, lists this radio with a comparable "buy it now" price of
$59.90, but he doesn't offer a lower bid as an portion. So, to buy this
radio from Liypn, the radio is $59.90, shipping is $22, and insurance is $5,
and so your total price would be $86.90.

I've bought five radios from Liypn and I have had an excellent experience
each time. But if I was about to buy another radio and I could get from
another merchant for 34% less money, then I would probably go with the lower
price.

Anyway, here's the link to Nilbee's eBay sto

http://stores.ebay.com/Nilbee-Radio-Store