RadioBanter

-   -   "We shoot them down like the morons they are."- Brigadier-General (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41705-re-%22we-shoot-them-down-like-morons-they-%22-brigadier-general.html)

Stephen M.H. Lawrence April 2nd 04 01:06 AM

"We shoot them down like the morons they are."- Brigadier-General

"N8KDV" wrote

| Amen... house to house in Falluja.

How does "parking lot to parking lot" sound?

As in..."We'll turn the Sunni Triangle into a parking lot?"

Hmmm....has a very nice ring to me!

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

MnMikew April 2nd 04 04:04 PM

"Lawrence J. Nader" wrote in message
I must have subscribed to the political nut cake list. Is there a list
for shortwave hobbyists?

They're one in the same my friend. :-)

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 06:57 PM

(Frank White)

Reminds me of the Nazi response to the assassination of a
ranking SS officer (What's his name? 'The Butcher of
Prauge'; that guy). When a couple of Czech partisans
managed to actually off him, it set off wholesale retaliation
against the civilian population of Czechosolvakia, culminating
in the brutal slaughter of all the inhabitants of a couple of
villages the Goosesteppers had apparently chosen at random;
and the razing of those villages down to the last brick.

I think you're revealing more of your true nature than
you might be comfortable with.

FW

The name of the Nazi was Reinhard Heydrich. He was also responsible for
personally consolidating preparations for the Final Solution for Hitler. He was
the immediate supervisor of Eichmann. His family escaped Germany after WW2 and
settled in KC, Missouri. They were very, very wealthy and involved in
construction banking.

I know a lot about his because one of his ancestors was an assistant debate
coach under me in Utah.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV April 3rd 04 07:01 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

[...]

Now we know the reason...

m II April 4th 04 06:12 AM

Michael Bryant wrote:

The name of the Nazi was Reinhard Heydrich. He was also responsible for
personally consolidating preparations for the Final Solution for Hitler. He was
the immediate supervisor of Eichmann. His family escaped Germany after WW2 and
settled in KC, Missouri. They were very, very wealthy and involved in
construction banking.

I know a lot about his because one of his ancestors was an assistant debate
coach under me in Utah.

That would make the guy what? A hundred years old? They should have
hired a descendant, no? They're much younger!

mike
--

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

..let the cat out to reply..

Michael Bryant April 4th 04 06:24 AM

From: m II

That would make the guy what? A hundred years old? They should have
hired a descendant, no? They're much younger!

You got me, Mike! The correct word, of course, is descendant.

BTW, guess who the current debate coach at Weber State is? The nephew of Che
Guevarra....

Check it out on their web page.

Frank White April 4th 04 04:33 PM

In article hPMbc.209$mn3.74@clgrps13, says...

Michael Bryant wrote:

Hm. Michaels' original post didn't make it to my server. I
will piggyback. ^_^

The name of the Nazi was Reinhard Heydrich.

That's the guy.

He was also responsible for
personally consolidating preparations for the Final Solution for Hitler.

He was
the immediate supervisor of Eichmann. His family escaped Germany after

WW2 and
settled in KC, Missouri. They were very, very wealthy and involved in
construction banking.

Heydrich was one of the few Nazis who actually fit the part, to the
point you'd think they got him from Central Casting. Tall, svelte,
blond, handsome, driven, brilliant, utterly fearless and completely
devoid of any trace of compassion or humanity... He not only
helped engineered the Final Solution, he reorganized the SS into the
brutally effective organization it was, and was one of Hitler's
personal favorites as well as one of his most effective tools.
Killing him was probably one of the best hits against Nazi Germany
that the Czechs could have delivered.

I know a lot about his because one of his ancestors was an assistant

debate
coach under me in Utah.

That would make the guy what? A hundred years old? They should have
hired a descendant, no? They're much younger!

Germans do things different, just because they can. ^_^

FW