Old April 2nd 04, 01:06 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Default "We shoot them down like the morons they are."- Brigadier-General

"N8KDV" wrote

| Amen... house to house in Falluja.

How does "parking lot to parking lot" sound?

As in..."We'll turn the Sunni Triangle into a parking lot?"

Hmmm....has a very nice ring to me!

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, Minnesota

---

Old April 2nd 04, 04:04 PM
MnMikew

"Lawrence J. Nader" wrote in message
I must have subscribed to the political nut cake list. Is there a list
for shortwave hobbyists?

They're one in the same my friend. :-)

Old April 3rd 04, 06:57 PM
Michael Bryant

(Frank White)

Reminds me of the Nazi response to the assassination of a
ranking SS officer (What's his name? 'The Butcher of
Prauge'; that guy). When a couple of Czech partisans
managed to actually off him, it set off wholesale retaliation
against the civilian population of Czechosolvakia, culminating
in the brutal slaughter of all the inhabitants of a couple of
villages the Goosesteppers had apparently chosen at random;
and the razing of those villages down to the last brick.

I think you're revealing more of your true nature than
you might be comfortable with.

FW

The name of the Nazi was Reinhard Heydrich. He was also responsible for
personally consolidating preparations for the Final Solution for Hitler. He was
the immediate supervisor of Eichmann. His family escaped Germany after WW2 and
settled in KC, Missouri. They were very, very wealthy and involved in
construction banking.

I know a lot about his because one of his ancestors was an assistant debate
coach under me in Utah.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old April 3rd 04, 07:01 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

[...]

Now we know the reason...

Old April 4th 04, 06:12 AM
m II

Michael Bryant wrote:

The name of the Nazi was Reinhard Heydrich. He was also responsible for
personally consolidating preparations for the Final Solution for Hitler. He was
the immediate supervisor of Eichmann. His family escaped Germany after WW2 and
settled in KC, Missouri. They were very, very wealthy and involved in
construction banking.

I know a lot about his because one of his ancestors was an assistant debate
coach under me in Utah.

That would make the guy what? A hundred years old? They should have
hired a descendant, no? They're much younger!

mike
--

..let the cat out to reply..