Old April 2nd 04, 10:42 PM
Mike Terry

Default Please keep on the topic of radio

There are some totally irrelevant postings creeping in.

Can we concentrate on the topic of radio please.

Many thanks

Mike

Old April 2nd 04, 10:48 PM
Burr

Troll

Old April 2nd 04, 10:51 PM
N8KDV

Burr wrote:

Troll

How ya doin Cousin? Radio listening good out there these days?

Old April 2nd 04, 11:21 PM
Burr

Oh Yes Cousin Steve, thank you for asking.

I have been DXing until my finger tip are getting sore and my ears are
getting flat (I was using ear buds but they keep falling in).

Please tell us about the DXing in the north east?

I'll be looking for ward to you next post, I did enjoy your post
earlier today in regards to your DXing exploits!

Your Cousin in Tribe,

Burr

Old April 2nd 04, 11:25 PM
Burr

Dear Mr. Bryant, don't start!!!!

BUT, please feel free to contribute to our discussion on DXing in the
USA. We are sharing.

Also, please remember, blood is thicker then water!!!

Your friend in DXing,

Burr

From: Burr

Troll

Be careful, Burr. Steve may challenge you on the exact percentage of Native
American blood in your veins.

It's probably going to be a long weekend.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Old April 2nd 04, 11:31 PM
N8KDV

Burr wrote:

Oh Yes Cousin Steve, thank you for asking.

I have been DXing until my finger tip are getting sore and my ears are
getting flat (I was using ear buds but they keep falling in).

Sorry to hear about the ears Burr, I don't use headphones to often these days.

Please tell us about the DXing in the north east?

Not much to report now, generally the DX season ends for me here at the end of
March. The targets I look for these days are usually in the Far Eastern region and
now propagation is pretty well shot till next winter.

I'm always looking for other items of interest though.

Your Cousin in Tribe,

Burr

Thanks, got a question for you. Are you more closely related to the Western Miami
in Oklahoma, or that portion of the Tribe that remained in Indiana?