RadioBanter

-   -   15235kHz at 15:35 UTC ??? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/41751-15235khz-15-35-utc.html)

N8KDV April 3rd 04 08:38 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Must be a real pain in the ass trying to keep up with all your fabrications
and
claims over the years isn't it?

Still waiting for you to respond to the historical "fabrications" I made
regarding the historical proof of Jesus' life....

Waiting for you to provide the contemporary proof Fat Boy...

Truth is, you can't!

N8KDV April 3rd 04 08:39 PM

From: N8KDV

Must be a real pain in the ass trying to keep up with all your fabrications
and
claims over the years isn't it?

Still waiting for you to respond to the historical "fabrications" I made
regarding the historical proof of Jesus' life....

And still waiting for you to provide proof of your PhD...

You know Fat Boy... according to your belief system, Jesus doesn't like
liars....

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 08:42 PM

From: N8KDV

Still waiting for you to respond to the historical "fabrications" I made
regarding the historical proof of Jesus' life....

Waiting for you to provide the contemporary proof Fat Boy...

Truth is, you can't!

Let me get this right. You're asking for a contemporary historian who SAW
Jesus?

You can't be this stupid......

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 08:43 PM

From: N8KDV

And still waiting for you to provide proof of your PhD...

You know Fat Boy... according to your belief system, Jesus doesn't like
liars....

Do you even have a belief system, Steve?

N8KDV April 3rd 04 08:45 PM

From: N8KDV

Must be a real pain in the ass trying to keep up with all your fabrications
and
claims over the years isn't it?

Still waiting for you to respond to the historical "fabrications" I made
regarding the historical proof of Jesus' life....

It's becoming quite difficult to have a discussion with a pathological liar!

N8KDV April 3rd 04 08:49 PM

From: N8KDV

Still waiting for you to respond to the historical "fabrications" I made
regarding the historical proof of Jesus' life....

Waiting for you to provide the contemporary proof Fat Boy...

Truth is, you can't!

Let me get this right. You're asking for a contemporary historian who SAW
Jesus?

You can't be this stupid......

No, of course not, but you certainly are! You just proved it!

Read what I stated, COMPREHEND Fat Boy!

N8KDV April 3rd 04 08:52 PM

From: N8KDV

And still waiting for you to provide proof of your PhD...

You know Fat Boy... according to your belief system, Jesus doesn't like
liars....

Do you even have a belief system, Steve?

Of course Fat Boy, and it doesn't involve making false claims, lies and
fabrications as yours obviously does!

Still waiting for you to state whether you have a PhD or not!

Stop tap dancing little puppet and answer the question!

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 08:57 PM

From: N8KDV

Waiting for you to provide the contemporary proof Fat Boy...

Truth is, you can't!

Let me get this right. You're asking for a contemporary historian who SAW
Jesus?

You can't be this stupid......

No, of course not, but you certainly are! You just proved it!

Read what I stated, COMPREHEND Fat Boy!

Help everyone comprehend your superior mind, Steve. What is contemporary proof?
What kind of "contemporary proof" can historians possibly provide from 2000
years ago?

Mercy!

Michael Bryant April 3rd 04 08:59 PM

From: N8KDV

Of course Fat Boy, and it doesn't involve making false claims, lies and
fabrications as yours obviously does!

Still waiting for you to state whether you have a PhD or not!

Stop tap dancing little puppet and answer the question!

Maybe you should channel some of that manic anger into doing an internet
search, Steve.

N8KDV April 3rd 04 09:03 PM

From: N8KDV

Waiting for you to provide the contemporary proof Fat Boy...

Truth is, you can't!

Let me get this right. You're asking for a contemporary historian who SAW
Jesus?

You can't be this stupid......

No, of course not, but you certainly are! You just proved it!

Read what I stated, COMPREHEND Fat Boy!

Help everyone comprehend your superior mind, Steve. What is contemporary proof?
What kind of "contemporary proof" can historians possibly provide from 2000
years ago?

Contemporary as in contemporary 2000 years ago. Don't play dumb Fat Boy!