Old April 3rd 04, 04:57 PM
Michael

Default 15235kHz at 15:35 UTC ???

15235kHz at 15:35 UTC

Is this Vatican Radio that I'm hearing just above the nosie ???

--

Respectfully,

Michael

Location: Northern NJ
Primary Radio: R-75 with full Kiwa mods.
Antennas: 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire, G5RV
Additional Radios:GE Super Radio III, KA-1101,
KA-1102, Kaiwa KA-989, Info-Mate 837,
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/

Old April 3rd 04, 05:11 PM
N8KDV

Michael wrote:

15235kHz at 15:35 UTC

Is this Vatican Radio that I'm hearing just above the nosie ???

They are listed there for Mass in English at that time.

Old April 3rd 04, 05:15 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Michael wrote:

15235kHz at 15:35 UTC

Is this Vatican Radio that I'm hearing just above the nosie ???

They are listed there for Mass in English at that time.

Saturdays only.

Old April 3rd 04, 05:17 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Michael wrote:

15235kHz at 15:35 UTC

Is this Vatican Radio that I'm hearing just above the nosie ???

They are listed there for Mass in English at that time.

I believe Adventist World Radio is currently on the freq. at 1615 in
English.

Old April 3rd 04, 06:01 PM
N8KDV

N8KDV wrote:

Michael wrote:

15235kHz at 15:35 UTC

Is this Vatican Radio that I'm hearing just above the nosie ???

They are listed there for Mass in English at that time.

I believe Adventist World Radio is currently on the freq. at 1615 in
English.

And now at 1700 Bible Voice is on 15235 via Germany in English.