Old April 6th 04, 02:35 PM
Soames123

Default What Liberal Talk Radio Needs to Do - To Survive and Grow [Was: Al Franken on shortwave]

Subject: What Liberal Talk Radio Needs to Do - To Survive and Grow [Was: Al
Franken on shortwave]

snip

The following Public service message uses non standard capitalization
for the reading comprehension impaired.

I don't use profanity very often but WAKE THE HELL UP !

Snip

Randi Rhodes is exceptional..;

http://www.airamericaradio.com/www/p...balDefault.htm

Weekdays 3pm-7pm
Repeat: 2am-6am

Old April 6th 04, 06:12 PM
Larry Ozarow

Agreed. I listen to "Morning Sedition" also, but only in
small chunks, so I don't have a sense of it. Rhodes though
is great. Though someone else on the group disagreed, I think
her exchange with Ralph Nader was priceless.

Once Comrade Kerry is installed, and we shut down
all the other media, everyone will get to enjoy her ...
or else!

Old April 7th 04, 02:15 AM
Diverd4777

In article , Larry Ozarow
writes:

Agreed. I listen to "Morning Sedition" also, but only in
small chunks, so I don't have a sense of it.

Switch in between Air America & Radio Canada;

Rhodes though
is great.

Agree, Rhodes is a real Pro.. Funny, opinionated; Knows her stuff...

I think
her exchange with Ralph Nader was priceless.

Agree, it was Right on the money.. hearing her really getting on his case with

" Ralph, your like a fantastic pair of shoes; We just Can't Afford You ! !
"

Hearing him hang up was one of the great moments in Radio.

-
Dan ( listening to The BBC on 5.915 )

Old April 7th 04, 03:51 AM
Larry Ozarow

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article , Larry Ozarow
writes:

Switch in between Air America & Radio Canada;

I listen to Canadian Broadcast often in the house, esp
if I'm home after Morning Edition begins its rerun.
I can't catch WLIB with 100% reliability anyway.
I am about 45 min West of NYC in the grand hills
of Morris County NJ. The only NYC station I get
like a true local is WABC as luck would have it.
Old April 7th 04, 12:19 PM
Diverd4777

In article , Larry Ozarow
writes:

Switch in between Air America & Radio Canada;

I listen to Canadian Broadcast often in the house, esp
if I'm home after Morning Edition begins its rerun.
I can't catch WLIB with 100% reliability anyway.
I am about 45 min West of NYC in the grand hills
of Morris County NJ. The only NYC station I get
like a true local is WABC as luck would have it.

Larry:

- Might be time to get a MW loop !

Dan

Old April 7th 04, 01:56 PM
Larry Ozarow

Dan, I've got plenty of them. I can bring the sigs
up to a listenable level easily enough, but there's
a lot of background noise as well of course.

Also a loop probably wouldn't
help too well in the car