Old April 8th 04, 09:15 PM
Rigali5

Default FA AR3030

Mint AOR AR3030 HF Receiver Item # 3090548871
Old April 9th 04, 05:44 PM
the captain

SIX NEGATIVES and less than 100 feedback for a 93% rating. that is one
of the worst I have ever seen !!!!!!!

Old April 9th 04, 07:13 PM
CitizenSnips

(Rigali5) wrote in message

Mint AOR AR3030 HF Receiver Item # 3090548871

I was contemplating placing a bid until I saw the feedback.
If anyone has anything comparable I'd be interested.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Old April 9th 04, 07:55 PM
Rigali5

So don't bid on my ****IN radio ..ASSHOLE
Old April 9th 04, 08:42 PM
CitizenSnips

"Rigali5" wrote in message
So don't bid on my ****IN radio ..ASSHOLE

looks like you want to keep that radio "WOW"

---

Old April 9th 04, 10:24 PM
the captain

wow, what nasty language, is that how you wrote to the people that
gave you 6 negatives.

a nice person would have addressed the issue. this shows all of us
your true colors.

considering that most people are afraid to give negatives, I wonder
how many you should have gotten.

this proves the bad things I have heard about you.

Old April 9th 04, 11:08 PM
Stinger

"Rigali5" wrote in message
So don't bid on my ****IN radio ..ASSHOLE

LOL!

Something tells me we now have an insight on the negative feedback angle.

-- Stinger

Old April 10th 04, 12:22 AM
the captain

Search Result 4
From: Rigali5 )
Subject: FS: AOR3030 ANIB, $400
Original Format
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 2004-03-15 17:35:55 PST

I 'll take it if you will ship to FL.
I can pay wiyh paypal
Post a follow-up to this message

Old April 10th 04, 12:29 AM
the captain

I would like to point out to everyone that this person had
fraudulently copied information from dxing.com.....notice the new
price on the original page listed he

http://www.dxing.com/rx/ar3030.htm

then go to his auction and see that he changed the new price and
dropped the used price.

what a FRAUD !!!!!!!!