Old April 12th 04, 09:01 PM
the captain

Default do you believe this seller ?

person claims he got an AN-LP1 as a gift, yet it is obvious that he is
a dealer. who ever heard of a dealer getting a gift like this.

sounds like the SW-07 gifts from a few months ago

Old April 12th 04, 10:40 PM
grenner

Who cares, if you don't like it don't bid on it.

om...

Old April 12th 04, 11:05 PM
T. Early

"grenner" wrote in message
Who cares, if you don't like it don't bid on it.

Presumably he didn't. But he's got as much right to comment on the
seller's "gift" than you do on his post.

BTW, I didn't realize that there were two versions of the ANLP-1.

Old April 13th 04, 01:14 AM
Clay

"T. Early" wrote in message

BTW, I didn't realize that there were two versions of the ANLP-1.

I had the impression that the filter was a later addition.

Old April 13th 04, 03:47 AM
mike0219116

My AN-LP1 has the longer handle. I bought it around 2000. I didn't
know that thing acted as a filter. Does anyone have one out there
have one _without_ the long handle?

Old April 13th 04, 05:31 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"Clay" wrote:

"T. Early" wrote in message

BTW, I didn't realize that there were two versions of the ANLP-1.

I had the impression that the filter was a later addition.

I think the filter is to filter out BCB for better short wave listening.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California