Old April 14th 04, 12:01 AM
Maximus

Default If I thought

I would see anything about shortwave radio, I'd stay, but I have no money to
buy anything, I'm not interested in juvenile flamers and I could care less
about lesbians. Bye.

Old April 14th 04, 01:37 AM
Dan

In article . net,
"Maximus" wrote:

I would see anything about shortwave radio, I'd stay, but I have no money to
buy anything, I'm not interested in juvenile flamers and I could care less
about lesbians. Bye.

If you thought, indeed.

Besides, it's you *couldn't* care less! If you *could* care less, that
means you care!

Dan

Drake R8, Radio Shack DX-440,
Grundig S650, S700, S800, YB400
Tecsun PL-230 (YB550PE), Kaito KA1102
Hallicraters S-120 (1962)
Zenith black dial 5 tube Tombstone (1937)
E. H. Scott 23 tube Imperial Allwave in Tasman cabinet (1936)
Old April 14th 04, 02:07 AM
Eric F. Richards

"Maximus" wrote:

I would see anything about shortwave radio, I'd stay, but I have no money to
buy anything, I'm not interested in juvenile flamers and I could care less
about lesbians. Bye.

Hmmm... 110 new messages... 17 downloaded...

killfiles are a good thing and kick up the S/N ratio here.

--
Eric F. Richards

"The weird part is that I can feel productive even when I'm doomed."
- Dilbert
Old April 14th 04, 04:42 AM
grenner

"Maximus" wrote in message
ink.net...
I would see anything about shortwave radio, I'd stay, but I have no money

buy anything, I'm not interested in juvenile flamers and I could care less
about lesbians. Bye.

Lesbians are the only reason I stay here. If the Lesbian or Donkey posts go
I'm gone.