Old April 14th 04, 10:21 AM

Default Canadians alleviate the guilt from baby killings by using Cannabis.

Did you see the Canadian hunters on TV
bashing the heads in of the baby
seals for there fur coats...
You can keep your Cannabis you Canadians,
it might help with the guilt.....

I was going to try Vansterdam this year but I will stick with Europe.
KILLERS blood is on there hands,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and clubs

Old April 14th 04, 10:41 AM
DeWayne

wrote in message
Did you see the Canadian hunters on TV
bashing the heads in of the baby
seals for there fur coats...
You can keep your Cannabis you Canadians,
it might help with the guilt.....

I was going to try Vansterdam this year but I will stick with Europe.
KILLERS blood is on there hands,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and clubs

Gee, how many millions of babies is it now that have been butchered while in
the womb in the USA? Maybe 20-30 million or more?

DeWayne

Old April 14th 04, 01:20 PM
Mike Terry

Very sad but nothing to do with this shortwave radio newsgroup, also please
don't cross post.

You do your case no good by such bad etiquette.

Thank you

Old April 14th 04, 01:28 PM
N8KDV

Mike Terry wrote:

Very sad but nothing to do with this shortwave radio newsgroup, also please
don't cross post.

So why did you crosspost it yourself?

Old April 16th 04, 09:05 PM
Leonard Martin

In article ,
"DeWayne" wrote:

wrote in message
Did you see the Canadian hunters on TV
bashing the heads in of the baby
seals for there fur coats...
You can keep your Cannabis you Canadians,
it might help with the guilt.....

I was going to try Vansterdam this year but I will stick with Europe.
KILLERS blood is on there hands,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and clubs

Gee, how many millions of babies is it now that have been butchered while in
the womb in the USA? Maybe 20-30 million or more?

DeWayne

Uh, duWayne, they're only babies in the the eyes of some bull****
religion.* Actually they're feotuses.

*Let me guess, is it the one that's of, by, and for ignorant rednecks.
Or is it the one whose priests molested thousands of "born" children?

Cordially,
Leonard

--
"Everything that rises must converge"
--Flannery O'Connor

Old April 17th 04, 02:22 AM
Dave Holford

Leonard Martin wrote:

Did you see the Canadian hunters on TV
bashing the heads in of the baby
seals for there fur coats...
You can keep your Cannabis you Canadians,
it might help with the guilt.....

That is an OLD piece of film made by an anti-sealing group long before
the seal hunt was subject to the regulations now in effect. They just
dredge it up whenever they need it.

If someone had a piece of film of witches being burned they would show
it everytime they had an excuse also.

I don't hunt anything, let alone seals, but propaganda is propaganda.

Dave
Old April 17th 04, 03:45 AM
m II

Dave Holford wrote:

That is an OLD piece of film made by an anti-sealing group long before
the seal hunt was subject to the regulations now in effect. They just
dredge it up whenever they need it.

If someone had a piece of film of witches being burned they would show
it everytime they had an excuse also.

I don't hunt anything, let alone seals, but propaganda is propaganda.

It's worse than ever. Some observers reported many seals being skinned
alive. They plan on killing almost one million of them over three years.

=================================
Ottawa has since banned the killing of baby seals. Hunters must now wait
until pups are at least 12 days old, when they have been weaned and
begin to shed their white coats.
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/americ...undland.seals/
=================================
http://www.duluthsuperior.com/mld/du...on/8357954.htm
=================================
http://forests.org/articles/reader.asp?linkid=30178
Old April 17th 04, 03:06 PM
Sideshow

Perhaps you should try playing the new Flash game, Clubby The Seal.

Clubby the Seal is on a mission of mindless revenge. Treking across
the frozen tundra Clubby must bash his way through armies of seal
clubbers, huge beasts and other familiar faces. Collecting human skin
hides and selling them on the black market.

http://www.geekfocus.com/content/view/61/67
Old April 17th 04, 09:17 PM
Dave Holford

m II wrote:

Dave Holford wrote:

That is an OLD piece of film made by an anti-sealing group long before
the seal hunt was subject to the regulations now in effect. They just
dredge it up whenever they need it.

If someone had a piece of film of witches being burned they would show
it everytime they had an excuse also.

I don't hunt anything, let alone seals, but propaganda is propaganda.

It's worse than ever. Some observers reported many seals being skinned
alive. They plan on killing almost one million of them over three years.

Then they will be charged with criminal offences since that is in
violation of the Criminal Code of Canada, in addition to regulations for
the hunt, and the hunt is observed by "Official observers" who will
obviously have to lay charges since I'm sure the unofficial observers
have videotape to prove their claims.

I notice Greenpeace has decided it has more important things to protest
than the seal hunt.

Dave
Old April 29th 04, 11:19 PM
gARY

An still !!

..."Very sad but nothing to do with this shortwave radio newsgroup, also
please
don't cross post.

You do your case no good by such bad etiquette"...

Wake up!!!

IF I club u WOULD it help?
gARY

--