Old April 20th 04, 10:29 PM
N8KDV

m II wrote:

Burr wrote:

Are you Democrats because your parents were Democrats or what?

Do any of you read the news, are any of you even a little interested
in what the world has become "because" of what the "Democrats" setup
while they were in office?

Reality is Reality, the US is a mess and it got a big jump forward
in the mess from the last Democrat that was in office.

Wake up, vote, live, get active, I wonder how many of you that run
your mouth here even vote????

Burr

These people seem active....

http://www.buckfush.com/images/Kerryvbush1.jpg

He wasn't AWOL... Another Canadien brain fart!

http://www.buckfush.com/Cartoon984.html

Yet another Canadien brain fart!

http://www.babesagainstbush.com/

And another... nice lookin chick though!

http://www.theworldagainstbush.org/default.asp?cat=1

More crap!

Shall we come kick your dumbass next?

Gonna happen!

Old April 20th 04, 11:26 PM
Soames123

F**G Commies...

http://www.buckfush.com/Cartoon986.html

Burr wrote:

Are you Democrats because your parents were Democrats or what?

Do any of you read the news, are any of you even a little interested
in what the world has become "because" of what the "Democrats" setup
while they were in office?

Reality is Reality, the US is a mess and it got a big jump forward
in the mess from the last Democrat that was in office.

Wake up, vote, live, get active, I wonder how many of you that run
your mouth here even vote????

Burr

These people seem active....

http://www.buckfush.com/images/Kerryvbush1.jpg
http://www.buckfush.com/Cartoon984.html
http://www.babesagainstbush.com/
http://www.theworldagainstbush.org/default.asp?cat=1

Nice bird!

mike

Old April 20th 04, 11:49 PM
m II

Soames123 wrote:
F**G Commies...

http://www.buckfush.com/Cartoon986.html

http://www.buckfush.com/images/MSNJobListings.jpg

The purpose of communism has been to provide a dirt cheap, captive and
stable work force for the factories. Capitalists own those factories and
they don't give a rat's ass about human rights or dignity.

The Chinese will jail or kill you if you try to start a labour union.
The hypocrisy of the 'Worker's Paradise' types astound me. If the
ex-communist block European countries are any indication, communism in
China will end....as soon as all the party bosses and their children and
cousins all own their own factories.

When they are all well off and probably in an almost monopolistic
climate, they will declare the communist state obsolete. That leaves all
the peasants with NO support. They'll wind up like all the old women in
Moscow, trying to get by on three loaves of bread a month.

Communists LIE...

mike
Old April 21st 04, 01:09 AM
David

Your definition of communism sounds exactly like what Bush is doing to
this country.

Old April 21st 04, 08:37 AM
RHF

david, David. DAVID !

When You Wake Up . . .

Give Yourself a Reality Check !

Again you sound like one of the "IH3" Cadre.

I Hate - Bush.

I Hate - America.

I Hate - Americans.
{ I Hate Myself. }

~ RHF
..
..
= = = . ..

Old April 21st 04, 04:54 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Burr wrote:

Are you Democrats because your parents were Democrats or what?

It's not hereditary because my parents are rabid Democrats from NY. I
can't talk any sense into them. They are going to vote for Kerry because
they don't like Bush. They refuse to even look at Kerry's voting record
now several decades long.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 21st 04, 07:34 AM
longwave

Burr wrote:

Are you Democrats because your parents were Democrats or what?

Do any of you read the news, are any of you even a little interested in
what the world has become "because" of what the "Democrats" setup while
they were in office?

Reality is Reality, the US is a mess and it got a big jump forward in
the mess from the last Democrat that was in office.

Wake up, vote, live, get active, I wonder how many of you that run your
mouth here even vote????

You make it sound like anyone who is informed would logically choose to
be a Republican. It's possible to be an informed voter and logically
choose to be a Democrat or something else. It's a matter of what issues
you see as the most important. Remember, we're not talking just about
national elections.