Old April 23rd 04, 10:12 PM
N8KDV

Default (OT) It's About Time!

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...dc_3&printer=1

Old April 24th 04, 12:07 AM
Sherman D.

Do you celebrate this on the basis of peace? What are your thoughts on
political assassinations? Would you be willing to accept retribution in
kind? Do you think that retribution is unlikely? I'd really like to
understand your mindset, as most people think like you do...At least the
ones that I meet..

Sherman

Old April 24th 04, 12:53 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Kill 'em all, and let God sort 'em out.

Retribution? Only pansies ask questions about retribution.
We are the United States of America, and judgment day for
the dirty nightshirt crowd is nigh.

It's time to send the diaperheads to Allah.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to
"Sherman D." wrote in message
| Do you celebrate this on the basis of peace? What are your thoughts on
| political assassinations? Would you be willing to accept retribution in
| kind? Do you think that retribution is unlikely? I'd really like to
| understand your mindset, as most people think like you do...At least the
| ones that I meet..
|
| Sherman
|

| "N8KDV" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...dc_3&printer=1

---

Old April 25th 04, 12:36 AM
Brian

You are an idiot.

nk.net...

"Sherman D." wrote in message
| Do you celebrate this on the basis of peace? What are your thoughts on
| political assassinations? Would you be willing to accept retribution

in
| kind? Do you think that retribution is unlikely? I'd really like to
| understand your mindset, as most people think like you do...At least the
| ones that I meet..
|
| Sherman
|

| "N8KDV" wrote in message

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...l_nm/mideast_s
haron_arafat_dc_3&printer=1

---

Old April 25th 04, 04:32 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian"
| You are an idiot.

Piercing logic and fierce wit duly noted.
Typical bedwetting ComSymp. Can't
hold a debate, can't participate in a
dialogue, so you call me an idiot.

I'm so very, very, very, ummmmm....well,
I dunno, hurt, or something.

I'll pray for the destruction of the diaperheaded
enemies of civilization tonight, you can just go
fire up that bong, Brian.

73, etc.

Old April 25th 04, 04:39 AM
Brian

I apologize for stooping to your level. Calling someone a diaperhead is
really mature.

Brian
"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
k.net...

"Brian"

Old April 25th 04, 04:43 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian" wrote:
| I apologize for stooping to your level. Calling someone a diaperhead is
| really mature.
|

| Brian

With a "munged" email address like
,
you're one to lecture the gang on
maturity, Bry.

Old April 25th 04, 04:49 AM
Brian

Bry? **** you

Old April 25th 04, 04:59 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Wow, Bry-Baby, you're, like, so MATURE.

Hypocrite.

Q.E.D., and all of that.

By the by, you're "stooping" lower as we go.
Keep dancin', Bry-Baby!

"Brian" wrote in message
.net...
| Bry? **** you
|

| "Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
| k.net...
| "Brian" wrote:
| | I apologize for stooping to your level. Calling someone a diaperhead
is
| | really mature.
| |
| |