Old April 26th 04, 11:45 AM
N8KDV

Default (OT) Another Flip Flop

Kerry just can't be trusted!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...ls_040425.html

Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!

At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

Old April 26th 04, 02:56 PM
David

If this is the only kind of thing the Flying Monkeys can come up with,
they need to hire a new Minister of Propaganda.

Old April 26th 04, 03:39 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"N8KDV" wrote in message
| Kerry just can't be trusted!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...ls_040425.html

| Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!
|
| At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

I usually find ABC's coverage anti-American, but
I watched - and laughed out loud - this morning.

Bottom line: Kerry is a liar, and his supporters swallow
the lies - Lock, stock, and barrel.

In their twisted word, George W. Bush is the enemy.
Of course, they can't offer any reasonable, fact - based
argument, just a bunch of bedwetting, handwringing,
French - worshipping whingeing.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old April 26th 04, 04:33 PM
LW

N8KDV wrote ...

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...ls_040425.html

Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!

At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

Hmmm .. so did he inhale before he didn't inhale?

Sounds like Komrade Kerry could hang out with Komrade Klinton.
Old April 26th 04, 05:01 PM
N8KDV

David wrote:

If this is the only kind of thing the Flying Monkeys can come up with,
they need to hire a new Minister of Propaganda.

The truth about your so-called candidate really sucks doesn't it?

Old April 26th 04, 05:13 PM
Diverd4777

If Bush & Cheney were running as Democrats
with the same platform
Same Ideas, same backing

- Most people wouold STILL vote for the Republican..

Old April 26th 04, 05:13 PM
Diverd4777

it's BUSH who can't be trusted
( But you Know That already...)
;-)
Old April 26th 04, 05:32 PM
David

And what was Junior putting up his nose at the same point in time.
Where's Junior's Medical Records from the ANG?

Old April 26th 04, 06:12 PM
Stinger

"David" wrote in message
If this is the only kind of thing the Flying Monkeys can come up with,
they need to hire a new Minister of Propaganda.

More likely, the need is for you guys to get a better candidate. You're
toast with all but the die-hards.

No doubt this won't affect the liberal Kerry fan-base. After all, the
Clintons got them used to the idea that lies are okay. To them, it's as
natural as flowers in May.

That's why they continually say the Bush administration is lying about
various things -- they think EVERYBODY does it, and simply can't comprehend
that GW Bush is such an anachronism to them -- an honest politician.

-- Stinger

Old April 26th 04, 06:25 PM
MnMikew

"N8KDV" wrote in message
Kerry just can't be trusted!

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...ls_040425.html

Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!

At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

I like in this article how he whines that his 33 year old war record is
being "attacked". But yet, he brings up Bushs war record in the same
paragraph, WTF? This guy is warped.