Old April 27th 04, 12:46 AM
Burr

Default More Out Sourceing

From the WSJ:

Patients facing expensive surgery are heading to India in larger
numbers, where they can undergo the same procedures for far less money
at private medical chains like Apollo Hospitals.

Burr

Old April 27th 04, 12:50 AM
N8KDV

Burr wrote:

From the WSJ:

Patients facing expensive surgery are heading to India in larger
numbers, where they can undergo the same procedures for far less money
at private medical chains like Apollo Hospitals.

With everything and everybody going to India these days I fear that the
planet will become unstable and will wobble worse than John F'ing Kerry.

Old April 27th 04, 01:15 AM
Diverd4777

Legislators Address Outsourcing
Abridged: Newsday.com

NEW LONDON, CT -- More than 30 states are contemplating legislation that would
punish businesses that lay off American workers and take jobs out of the
country, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. A growing
perception that outsourcing has spread to higher-paying computer jobs is
fueling the debate nationwide.
State and federal lawmakers are drafting a variety of bills including barring
businesses that outsource jobs from receiving government contracts and tax
breaks.
-

From the WSJ:

Old April 27th 04, 02:19 AM
Brian Denley

Burr:
Maybe it would help if some of our corporate executives didn't make upwards
of $140 million per year (yes that the real amount one exec makes). That's
over 2000 times the average salary of his workers. Nice, huh? how about we
outsource HIS job to India?

--
Brian Denley

Old April 27th 04, 06:04 AM
Bill Everhart

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 01:19:15 GMT, "Brian Denley"
wrote:

Burr:
Maybe it would help if some of our corporate executives didn't make upwards
of $140 million per year (yes that the real amount one exec makes). That's
over 2000 times the average salary of his workers. Nice, huh? how about we
outsource HIS job to India?

I hear N8K is going to get a Tummy Tuck in Columbia. Only $3k
compared to nearly $10k in the US. You know what I think.... it's
boggling. And I'm not lying or fabricating.

Muhahahahahaha.....