Old May 1st 04, 02:27 PM
David Dustan

Default GE SuperRadio 4?

I've seen this radio bounced around here. I loved the "3" and now
living in a perfect DXing area in the southwest, I would like to move on
to the 4!

Where can I find more about the new radio?

Thanks

David
Old May 1st 04, 02:35 PM
N8KDV

David Dustan wrote:

I've seen this radio bounced around here. I loved the "3" and now
living in a perfect DXing area in the southwest, I would like to move on
to the 4!

Where can I find more about the new radio?

I think the SuperRadio IV is 'wishware'... it doesn't exist at the present
time.

Old May 2nd 04, 12:30 AM
Bob

If the GE SR IV does come out with the PLL tuning most of us will
still use the III when we hear the digital hash we have to put up with
in a low cost radio.
Bob

David Dustan wrote in message news:zPNkc.8751$A27.5460@fed1read06...
Sob Sob....

Old May 2nd 04, 10:22 AM
RHF

= = = David Dustan wrote in message
= = = news:bBNkc.8750$A27.6281@fed1read06...

I've seen this radio bounced around here. I loved the "3" and now
living in a perfect DXing area in the southwest, I would like to move on
to the 4!

Where can I find more about the new radio?

Thanks

David

DD,

Check-Out the Grundig S350 Super Radio Tecsun BCL-2000 eGroup on YAHOO !

* Grundig S350 "Super Radio" Tecsun BCL-2000 is everything that most
GE Superadio III users wished a GE Superadio IV would have become.

* The GRUNDIG S350 is the "Next Generation of Super Radio"
a true Volks-DX-Radio. {GS350 = Super-DXer-Radio}

* Many 'potential' Buyers of the Grundig S350 are looking for
a replacement/upgrade for the GE Superadios.

* The Grundig S350 is the everyday everyman's "Volks-DXing-Radio".

* A basic low cost AM-FM-SW Radio with Good Sound for: the bedside,
kitchen or work shop; a sports radio at work and in the office;
or portable for On-the-Go Radio Enjoyment; much like the GE
Superadio I, GE Superadio II and GE Superadio III.

* The Grundig S350 "Feels Comfortable" to use and the 'fullness
of the sound quality' of the Grundig S350 is pleasant to listen
to for both the Human Voice and Music with Good Audio Fidelity.

* The FM Audio Sound Quality of the Grundig S350 single 4"
speaker is better than the CCRadio Plus's "Human Voice Engineered
5" Speaker and almost as good as the GE Superadio III's dual
6" and 2" speakers with crossover network.

* The Grundig S350 / Tecsun BCL-2000 is a 'step back in the
right direction' to a radio that can be operated with normal size
hands and the frequency and time are Easy-to-See without glasses.

* The Key to using the Grundig S350 is using the Wide and Narrow
Filters; SW-LPF and RF Gain Control to get what you want out of
this super radio.

yilgr ~ RHF

..

Old May 2nd 04, 05:46 PM
Joe Analssandrini

I have no experience with the Grundig S350, but, from what I've read,
you might want to check into Kiwa's upgrades. I hate to say it, but I
detest analog tuned radios with their drift problems, that Kiwa
doesn't rectify I understand, and other inaccuracies and anomalies. I
lived with analog radios for many years and I can't tell you how much
I appreciate digital tuned ones. Of course you're right about hash in
low-cost digital radios, but I'm sure that if they do come out with a
Superadio 4 digital model, someone will soon have upgrades.

Does anyone have experience with the S350 and the Kiwa upgrades?

Joe

.