Old May 4th 04, 03:50 AM
Telamon

In article A5jlc.1122$0S3.803@clgrps12,
m II wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Most news sources don't have heartburn about posting entire
articles as long as the byline and copywrite are posted and the
article is unaltered.

Doesn't look like it to me...

Why don't you also complain about copyrighted material that you
*AGREE* with? Different rules?

You need to be more specific.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 4th 04, 01:21 PM
Richard Cranium

(LW) wrote in message . com...
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote ..

New Yorker Magazine said in its new edition that the report by Maj. Gen.
Antonio M. Taguba found that reservist military police at the prison were urged
by Army military officers and C.I.A. agents to "set physical and mental
conditions for favorable interrogation of witnesses."

Hmmmm .. New Yorker Magazine. Yep, I'm impressed.

Speaking of abuses encouraged by military (and other) leaders, let us
not lose sight of the following:

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER it was POLITICAL and not religious. Your repeated use of
MUSLIM suggests that it was religious.

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

Where we had no business being. That's what they told us in no
uncertain terms.

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the MUSLIM attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER that or the 19 hijackers, SIXTEEN were Saudi nationals!
Muslim, maybe, but not what has been labelled traditional terrorists.
The Saudis are allegedly our "friends". Guess that shows that we can't
BUY our friends, which is what we've been doing.

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious MUSLIM
attacks!

REMEMBER that we bring hostility on ourselves by meddling where we
shouldn't!

Once we get these events taken care of, then I'll worry about the
other stuff. Till then, I'm pulling for the "home team".

Even when pinko rags like New Yorker don't think it's politically
correct.

It isn't: It's myopic and selfish. It's like hearing "Why me?" all the
time when the "me" has been doing the same thing all along and
covering it up.
Old May 5th 04, 01:13 AM
RHF

RC,

You are right we should not blame all muslims.
Just the Islam-O-Fascist and the Wahabi Sect of Islam that is
sponsered by the Saudi Arabians.

= = = (Richard Cranium) wrote in message
= = = . com...
(LW) wrote in message . com...
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote ..

New Yorker Magazine said in its new edition that the report by Maj. Gen.
Antonio M. Taguba found that reservist military police at the prison were urged
by Army military officers and C.I.A. agents to "set physical and mental
conditions for favorable interrogation of witnesses."

Hmmmm .. New Yorker Magazine. Yep, I'm impressed.

Speaking of abuses encouraged by military (and other) leaders, let us
not lose sight of the following:

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist bombing of PanAm Flight 103!

REMEMBER it was POLITICAL and not religious. Your repeated use of
MUSLIM suggests that it was religious.

RC - To a 'devote' Muslim - Religion & Politics are "One" that
is why they use term "Islamic Republic" as part of the 'title'
of many of their nation-states.
The Islam-O-Fascist want the Rulers of their nation-states to
be Caliphs and Sultans both the Head of the Government and the
Head of Religion within the Nation-State.

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist bombing of the World Trade Center in 1993!

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon!

Where we had no business being. That's what they told us in no
uncertain terms.

RC - Hello we were there as part of a Peace Keeping Force to
separate the several fighting sides at that time in Lebanon.

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist bombing of the military barracks in Saudi Arabia!

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist bombing of the American Embassies in Africa!

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist bombing of the USS COLE!

REMEMBER the Islam-O-Fascist attack on the Twin Towers on 9/11/2001!

REMEMBER that or the 19 hijackers, SIXTEEN were Saudi nationals!
Muslim, maybe, but not what has been labelled traditional terrorists.
The Saudis are allegedly our "friends". Guess that shows that we can't
BUY our friends, which is what we've been doing.

RC - Agreed - We should be 'dealing' with the "Treachery" of the Saudis.
[ Eliminating the 'threat' of the "Wahabi Sect" of Islam. ]

REMEMBER all the AMERICAN lives that were lost in those vicious
Islam-O-Fascist attacks!

REMEMBER that we bring hostility on ourselves by meddling where we
shouldn't!

Once we get these events taken care of, then I'll worry about the
other stuff. Till then, I'm pulling for the "home team".

Even when pinko rags like New Yorker don't think it's politically
correct.

It isn't: It's myopic and selfish. It's like hearing "Why me?" all the
time when the "me" has been doing the same thing all along and
covering it up.

ssi ~ RHF

..

Who are the FISTS members on RRAP? William Policy 378 December 7th 04 11:25 AM
The Game's Afoot! Len Over 21 Policy 165 July 3rd 04 01:51 PM
War Criminal Bush suspends Military Aid to Countries that Support World Court GM General 0 July 2nd 03 11:46 PM