RadioBanter

-   -   What happened to the funny stuff (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42333-what-happened-funny-stuff.html)

John Lyder May 2nd 04 08:16 PM

What happened to the funny stuff

What the hell happened to good old radio, now both SW and BCB is trashed
All get at night is this jerk Mouseburg bitching about mid-east stuff,
sports talk, Disney radio etc.

Been away for a wile, what happened to all the amusing stuff ?
UPR (The Col.), 3860 crew, 3950 L net, Art Bell ?

-John

TMartin831 May 2nd 04 10:02 PM

UPR (The Col.)

in jail

MarkWGPSU May 3rd 04 01:01 AM

Check out www.philhendrieshow.com

Mark

John Lyder May 3rd 04 02:12 AM

Well OK :), Interesting web thingies
Has lot sofa stuff but I looked for 20 minutes on this 486 and cant find a
time and frequency list.

Summers here, I like being outside or on the boat with my Grundig 5000 and
6-D cells (after the young chicks leave)
Hope it dont mean pay $$$ + more $$ (DSL/cable) to listen on the PC .
Is this what Broadcast means in 2004 !
Jeezz.....Sure hope I missed something !

-John