Old May 2nd 04, 08:16 PM
John Lyder

Default What happened to the funny stuff

What the hell happened to good old radio, now both SW and BCB is trashed
All get at night is this jerk Mouseburg bitching about mid-east stuff,
sports talk, Disney radio etc.

Been away for a wile, what happened to all the amusing stuff ?
UPR (The Col.), 3860 crew, 3950 L net, Art Bell ?

-John

Old May 2nd 04, 10:02 PM
TMartin831

UPR (The Col.)

in jail
Old May 3rd 04, 01:01 AM
MarkWGPSU

Check out www.philhendrieshow.com

Mark
Old May 3rd 04, 02:12 AM
John Lyder

Well OK , Interesting web thingies
Has lot sofa stuff but I looked for 20 minutes on this 486 and cant find a
time and frequency list.

Summers here, I like being outside or on the boat with my Grundig 5000 and
6-D cells (after the young chicks leave)
Hope it dont mean pay $$$ + more $$ (DSL/cable) to listen on the PC .
Is this what Broadcast means in 2004 !
Jeezz.....Sure hope I missed something !

-John

"MarkWGPSU" wrote in message
Check out www.philhendrieshow.com

Mark

eScrew OWNS YOU!!! [email protected] Policy 0 December 20th 04 10:46 AM
A funny thing happened on the way to the forum I Am Not George CB 5 April 29th 04 09:03 PM
Funny stuff Steveo CB 2 February 10th 04 03:03 AM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM