Old May 3rd 04, 11:33 PM
Brian Hill

Default US torturers are traitors

"Jim D" wrote in message

I say that the filth should be put to death. Let the smiling little
bitch have her cigarette shoved up her **** just before she is shot.

Boy Jim. You're quite the radical.

Old May 4th 04, 01:48 AM
Macman

HEY DOUCH! Remember this picture????
http://www.drudgereport.com/AJ.jpg

.. . . nuff said.

Old May 4th 04, 03:30 AM
Elmer Thudd

Jim D wrote:
I say that the filth should be put to death. Let the smiling little
bitch have her cigarette shoved up her **** just before she is shot.

Well congratulations!
You've just shown yourself to be eight times the monster she is, and
without even the poor excuses of being half a world a way in a strange
land, surrounded by only people who already hate her or re-inforce the
military mind-work, or the prompting of "intelligence officers."

Ain't humanity grand?

By the way, you can kill yourself now!

Old May 4th 04, 05:16 PM
m II

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

I most certainly was angry about all those things.. but you know what? Two
wrongs have never made a right, and never will. We are not supposed to be
getting revenge, we are not supposed to be getting 'even'. We are supposed
to be taking care of those that personally perpetrated those events in a
legal manner. And yes, there ARE rules to war. No matter what the other side
does, we are, and should be, held to higher standards. If we are not, then
we have no moral superiority to those we are fighting.

I see the paranoids aren't alone. I never thought I'd see the day when
the Bill of Rights needed defending. I can hardly wait for the defenders
of pre-emptive war and torture to claim the Bill of Rights was a commie
plot all along, and NEEDS to be eliminated.

http://www.bordc.org/grassroots.htm#300

mike

Old May 4th 04, 05:35 PM
N8KDV

m II wrote:

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

I most certainly was angry about all those things.. but you know what? Two
wrongs have never made a right, and never will. We are not supposed to be
getting revenge, we are not supposed to be getting 'even'. We are supposed
to be taking care of those that personally perpetrated those events in a
legal manner. And yes, there ARE rules to war. No matter what the other side
does, we are, and should be, held to higher standards. If we are not, then
we have no moral superiority to those we are fighting.

I see the paranoids aren't alone. I never thought I'd see the day when
the Bill of Rights needed defending. I can hardly wait for the defenders
of pre-emptive war and torture to claim the Bill of Rights was a commie
plot all along, and NEEDS to be eliminated.

http://www.bordc.org/grassroots.htm#300

mike

Sheeesh... you really got nothing to do up there in Canada do you?

Old May 4th 04, 11:05 PM
Brian Hill

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

I most certainly was angry about all those things.. but you know what? Two
wrongs have never made a right, and never will.

I agree Brenda. To bad its so hard to live by.

We are not supposed to be
getting revenge, we are not supposed to be getting 'even'.

I think we try our damndest not to be that way but thats exactly what we are
doing. Thats what every American deep down inside wants. You don't have to
admit it. I know it makes us look bad. But its how we really feel.

We are supposed to be taking care of those that personally perpetrated

those events in a
legal manner.

And what legal standard are we using? We are Americans. We hate to loose.
The standard we use ultimatly is ours and our closest alies standards.
Otherwise we would have stayed home.

And yes, there ARE rules to war.
No matter what the other side
does, we are, and should be, held to higher standards. If we are not, then
we have no moral superiority to those we are fighting.

Our big moral standard is freedom mixed in with a good dose of capitalism.
And we are on a mission to spread it through out the world. We are prolific
and some people see us as a threat to their culture and religious beleifs.
Our beleif rest on the usumption that all cultures and religions can co
exist. This may be the flaw in our thinking. At least for now until the
hardcores like Osama and Sadam along with their henchmen and followers are
gone.

--
73 Brian
A lot of radios and 100' of rusty wire!

Old May 5th 04, 01:01 AM
Stinger

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Brenda Ann Dyer" wrote in message

I most certainly was angry about all those things.. but you know what?

Two
wrongs have never made a right, and never will.

However, three "lefts" do!

I agree with your post, Brian. Time will tell on the coexistence of the
religions. However, it is high time for the Islamic "moderates" to take up
the cause against terrorism. The longer they do nothing, the more deserved
the backlash.

-- Stinger