Old May 4th 04, 10:22 PM
N8KDV

Default [ OT ] Bush endorsed by Al-Qaeda!

Soames123 wrote:

Bush endorsed by Al-Qaeda!

Yeah, sure.

Old May 5th 04, 08:54 AM
Gray Shockley

On Tue, 4 May 2004 16:16:53 -0500, Soames123 wrote
(in article ):

Al Qaeda not only seems to understand the nature of politics and media in
democratic societies but also knows how to work the system to gain strategic
advantages.

It would be naïve to assume that Al Qaeda will not vote in the coming
American elections in November 2004.

Al Qaeda is on the Supreme Court?

++ Gray//

Old May 5th 04, 04:33 PM
m II

Gray Shockley wrote:
On Tue, 4 May 2004 16:16:53 -0500, Soames123 wrote
(in article ):

Al Qaeda not only seems to understand the nature of politics and media in
democratic societies but also knows how to work the system to gain strategic
advantages.

It would be naïve to assume that Al Qaeda will not vote in the coming
American elections in November 2004.

Al Qaeda is on the Supreme Court?

++ Gray//

Supreme Court Judge bin Jeb was appointed four years ago.

mike
Old May 5th 04, 09:03 PM
MnMikew

"Soames123" wrote in message

rantings of an idiot snipped

Are you sure you aren't Michael Moore in disguise?