Old May 6th 04, 07:15 AM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
"MnMikew" wrote:

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: N8KDV

I just got off the phone with records at Wayne State...

The woman there said she tried to contact me about four times
yesterday, but as I only have one line, it was busy at the time.

At any rate, she has to go to another building to pull the
records, and said she'd call me later today. (she needed some more
information, such as your middle initial, and where you had gone
to school previously as she said she had records for around 8
Michael Bryant's)

And, if the line is busy and she can't get through, I indicated
that I will call her again tomorrow.

How's that for a 'lie' Fat Boy?

It's excellent PROOF/ADMISSION of stalking! You need to talk to
that judge you LIED about talking to.

Bryant accusing someone of stalking. LOL!

He has accused me of stalking him. Bryant is the best entertainment on
RRS.

He's threatened to sue me several times for defamation of character or
libel or slander or whatever! . He's claimed I'm stalking him. He's
threatened me with his lawyer relatives too!

He's full of it! In more ways than one.

More fun than I ever thought I'd have with a computer.

Hey, do they offer an Emmy or an Oscar or something like that for the best
portrayal of a retard on UseNet? If so, I'd like to nominate Michael W.
Bryant.

We should have an annual RRS Troll award. A lot of stiff competition
here but Bryant would win hands down.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old May 6th 04, 07:32 AM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

From: N8KDV

[...]

He needs to sue himself then. Bryant is his own worst enemy.

He's full of it! In more ways than one.

He's got a PHD, Piled High and Deep.

More fun than I ever thought I'd have with a computer.

You bet! I can't wait to see what he comes up with next!

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old May 6th 04, 09:43 AM
RHF

MWB,

N8KDV Clearly Stated: "Not to worry, the records I had Wayne
State look at are public records, and Wayne State is very much
aware of that, otherwise they'd not have released the information."

Hello - MWB - Public Records - You have NO Actionable Grounds
for a Charge of 'stalking' - Sorry You Lose [.]

MWB - cry me a river - Pa-whoo-wee

MWB - Cry Me A River - Ha-whoo-wee

MWB - CRY ME A RIVER - Da-whoo-wee

MWB - For You Are Up-A-River
[ With Out A PHD -&- You Are Oh So Blue. ]

wmcis ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ...
From: Bill Everhart

Why is that stalking?

Attempting to access someone's private personal records based on an internet
conflict meets the definition of internet stalking!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A