Old May 6th 04, 09:18 AM
Michael Bryant

Default Drudge Reports More Disgusting Photos

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 6th 04, 01:18 PM
Diverd4777

All sounds pretty Gross..
More grist for
Al Jazeer's " Hate America "
effort.

Article in todays NY Times about how Radical Muslims have taken over a Mosque
in West Virginia;
written by Asra Q Nomani
the article is titled
" Hate At The Local Mosque"

Old May 6th 04, 06:18 PM
m II

Diverd4777 wrote:

All sounds pretty Gross..
More grist for
Al Jazeer's " Hate America "
effort.

It's all their fault...that's why the occupational army is killing their
reporters regularly.

mike
Old May 6th 04, 06:30 PM
T. Early

"m II" wrote in message
Diverd4777 wrote:

All sounds pretty Gross..
More grist for
Al Jazeer's " Hate America "
effort.

It's all their fault...that's why the occupational army is killing

their
reporters regularly.

I recall an Al Jazeera reporter being killed by air bombing about a
year ago, I think in Baghdad. You're usually pretty good with links,
so do have any for all of the other Al Jazeera reporters who have been
regularly killed?

Old May 6th 04, 06:53 PM
Hassan Blowvogge

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
All sounds pretty Gross..
More grist for Al Jazeer's "Hate America" effort.

Yeah. Should be curious when they hit us again.
My bet is it will be with a small nuclear device.
They'll turn Los Angeles, Seattle or Las Vegas into
a radioactive stinkhole. If anything that will provide
shortwave fodder for Alex Jones videos for the next decade...

Old May 6th 04, 07:17 PM
RHF

= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3.htm

Source= http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2004May5.html