RadioBanter

-   -   OT when you post off topic (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42432-ot-when-you-post-off-topic.html)

MnMikew May 7th 04 06:12 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: N8KDV

Ignore those of us who are actively involved in cleaning this place up.
(Troll,
Rotten Professor, and General Miscreant Removal Process)

Now, I think I know who convinced AOL to turn me off, yesterday. Censoring
someone you disagree with is even about your speed, given your generally

poor
response skills, Steve.

ANYONE who gets someone kicked from their ISP is a loser and should have
their butt kicked. Since when is losing AOL a bad thing? :-)

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 06:24 PM

From: "MnMikew"

ANYONE who gets someone kicked from their ISP is a loser and should have
their butt kicked. Since when is losing AOL a bad thing? :-)

I've been with AOL since I was reading it on a DOS-based laptop in 1991. They
won't kick me. But Steve's lies and fabrications sometimes cause them to turn
off my newsgroup posting privileges for a day. I'm glad you agree he's a loser.

He is.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

MnMikew May 7th 04 06:32 PM

From: "MnMikew"

ANYONE who gets someone kicked from their ISP is a loser and should have
their butt kicked. Since when is losing AOL a bad thing? :-)

I've been with AOL since I was reading it on a DOS-based laptop in 1991.

They
won't kick me. But Steve's lies and fabrications sometimes cause them to

turn
off my newsgroup posting privileges for a day. I'm glad you agree he's a

loser.

I never said that now did I. besides, can you prove Steve did it? I didn't
thing so. People who tattle-tale to an ISP are belly draggers of the first
degree.

Michael Bryant May 7th 04 06:36 PM

From: "MnMikew"

I never said that now did I. besides, can you prove Steve did it? I didn't
thing so. People who tattle-tale to an ISP are belly draggers of the first
degree.

What makes you think Steve wouldn't? He's done some pretty incredilbe things
over the past three years of terrorizing this NG.

Personally, I feel that people that HAVE to forge addrsses like you do, are
also pretty much on the low-end of the evolutionary ladder.

MnMikew May 7th 04 07:23 PM

From: "MnMikew"

I never said that now did I. besides, can you prove Steve did it? I

didn't
thing so. People who tattle-tale to an ISP are belly draggers of the

first
degree.

What makes you think Steve wouldn't? He's done some pretty incredilbe

things over the past three years of terrorizing this NG.

Again, you have absolutely no proof that he did it.

Personally, I feel that people that HAVE to forge addrsses like you do,

are also pretty much on the low-end of the evolutionary ladder.

Forged? It's fudged for the spam bots stupid. Most intelligent people can
figure it out which explains why you can't. And AOL for newsgroups, please.

N8KDV May 7th 04 07:46 PM

Michael 'I'm a worthless piece of crap' Bryant wrote:

But Steve's lies and fabrications sometimes cause them to turn
off my newsgroup posting privileges for a day.

Can you document that, Fat piece of **** Boy?

Just another example of your fine fabrication work!

N8KDV May 7th 04 07:49 PM

Michael 'Fat Boy' Bryant wrote:

Personally, I feel that people that HAVE to forge addrsses like you do, are
also pretty much on the low-end of the evolutionary ladder.

And I think that retards such as yourself who make false claims about having a
PhD are pretty much on the low-end of the evolutionary ladder!

Stinger May 8th 04 12:23 AM

From: N8KDV

Ignore those of us who are actively involved in cleaning this place up.
(Troll,
Rotten Professor, and General Miscreant Removal Process)

Now, I think I know who convinced AOL to turn me off, yesterday. Censoring
someone you disagree with is even about your speed, given your generally

poor
response skills, Steve.

Michael,

Damn, you're paranoid. I don't think anybody convinced AOL to "turn you
off" yesterday.

You almost certainly exceeded the number of posts allowed by an AOL account
to newsgroups within a specific time-frame. They do that to discourage
people from uploading "warez" (a full CD would typically be broken up into
over 100 partial files) to binary newsgroups through AOL.

You were on the right track earlier -- it's time to switch ISP's.

-- Stinger