Old May 7th 04, 05:17 PM
Michael Bryant

Default Returned Soldiers Say Abuses Commomplace

From the Drudge page:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=507317 1

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)
Old May 7th 04, 05:53 PM
Tracy Fort

On 07 May 2004 16:17:26 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)
wrote:

From the Drudge page:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=507317 1

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

A couple of disgruntled Guardsmen that probably just joined the Army
to get money for college. Absolutely no proof in anything said.

Tracy
Old May 7th 04, 06:35 PM
MnMikew

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From the Drudge page:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=507317 1

I'm guessing theres an agenda with these MP's.

Old May 7th 04, 06:39 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "MnMikew"

From the Drudge page:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=507317 1

I'm guessing theres an agenda with these MP's.

Fer sure. They're probably French spies, right? No, no. Let me guess. They're
publicity hounds that won't other folks to harrass their families, right?

I believe them. What do you want to bet that GW Bush does, too?

Old May 7th 04, 07:15 PM
MnMikew

From: "MnMikew"

From the Drudge page:

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...ryID=507317 1

I'm guessing theres an agenda with these MP's.

Fer sure. They're probably French spies, right? No, no. Let me guess.

They're
publicity hounds that won't other folks to harrass their families, right?

No, John Kerry wannabes.