Old May 8th 04, 11:59 PM
Diverd4777

Default ( OT ) Why Is It Always

when you find
a Long Long thread..

It's Mike & Steve
Going after each other

Old May 9th 04, 12:37 AM
craigm

killfile them and the threads get much much shorter.

craigm

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
when you find
a Long Long thread..

It's Mike & Steve
Going after each other

Old May 9th 04, 01:20 AM
Jim Hackett

Why is it that when you kill file all the troublemakers, someone else has to
come along and make sure you have to see it ANYWAY?
PLONK, another one bites the dust!

Old May 9th 04, 04:15 AM
Brian Hill

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
Why is it that when you kill file all the troublemakers, someone else has

come along and make sure you have to see it ANYWAY?
PLONK, another one bites the dust!

Why is it everytime some one kill files somebody. They have to tell
everybody about it? LOL!

Old May 9th 04, 04:32 AM
Jim Hackett

That's a good question! I'll have to get back to ya on that. Unless, of
course, you have killfiled me LOL

Old May 9th 04, 04:44 AM
Brian Hill

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
That's a good question! I'll have to get back to ya on that. Unless, of
course, you have killfiled me LOL

Naw. I'm not into kill filling.

Old May 10th 04, 06:19 AM
GO BEARCATS

Why is it everytime some one kill files somebody. They have to tell
everybody about it? LOL!

At least with me, in *hopes* that it would help that person think "Dang,DX is
killfiling me, there 'must' be a good reason."

Now, I doubt that happens, but that is my hope. The only ones in here I've
killfiled was Bryany (that was a gimme) and Steve -and that was ahard decision
for me. I like Steve and he offers good info in relation to the hobby.

I even emailed him and begged him to tone it down with Bryant, but for some
reason, he just can't. So that was his way of telling me to 'get lost' IMO. So
I had no choice, it was unfortunate but I had NO choice the negatives
farrrrrrrr outweighed the positives.

I do believe though (maybe stupidity on my part) if I emailed Steve with a
question realted to sw, he would answer me.

~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~
Hammarlund HQ129X /Heathkit Q Multiplier
Hammarlund HQ140X
Multiple GE P-780's(GREAT BCB Radios)
RCA Victor *Strato- World*
RCA Victor RJC77W-K(Walnut Grain)
1942 Zenith Wave Magnet 6G 601M
Cathedral/ Ross#2311/Rhapsody-MultiBand
DX100/394/*SUPER*398/399/402
OMGS Transistor Eight/Realistic 12-1451
Henry Kloss Model One/Bell+Howell
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alpha Delta DX Sloper 57ft.
600ft. 12AWG. (non-terminated)
120ft. 12 AWG Sloper
2 Radio Shack Loop Antennas
Radio Shack Amplified Antenna
30X30 DiamondLoop(six section 830pf Cap)
* Diamond Loop mounted to Lazy Susan TurnTable*
*21/2X2ft.FiveSpoked~Penta-Loop~PancakeLoop*

Old May 10th 04, 04:27 PM
Mark S. Holden

GO BEARCATS wrote:

Why is it everytime some one kill files somebody. They have to tell
everybody about it? LOL!

At least with me, in *hopes* that it would help that person think "Dang,DX is
killfiling me, there 'must' be a good reason."

Now, I doubt that happens, but that is my hope. The only ones in here I've
killfiled was Bryany (that was a gimme) and Steve -and that was ahard decision
for me. I like Steve and he offers good info in relation to the hobby.

I even emailed him and begged him to tone it down with Bryant, but for some
reason, he just can't. So that was his way of telling me to 'get lost' IMO. So
I had no choice, it was unfortunate but I had NO choice the negatives
farrrrrrrr outweighed the positives.

I do believe though (maybe stupidity on my part) if I emailed Steve with a
question realted to sw, he would answer me.

The reason you shouldn't announce when you kill file someone is it lets the person know they need to change the name they post under so everyone else who has quietly kill filed them can enjoy their posts again.