Old May 11th 04, 11:34 PM
RHF

TLF,

I think that each of the Bill of Rights are Important [.]
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitut...lofrights.html
http://www.house.gov/Constitution/Amend.html
http://www.findlaw.com/casecode/constitution/

NOTE: Although I would like to Repeal the 16th Amendment )
http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/data/c...n/amendment16/

I Love My Country... and for that, I guess I Owe Everyone an Apology.

It is No Longer COOL to Love My Country
.. . . why Hell "Cool" isn't 'cool' anymore !

Today's Definition of a Patriot seems to be:
"Someone Who Criticizes the USofA and Disparages Our Leaders."

I 'resist' this Change because I grew up in a time when:
- I was Proud to Be a Boy Scout
- - It was a Matter of Personal Honor.
- - - But Does Personal Honor, Matter Anymore ?

Today the Boy Scouts are Labeled as Bigots
.. . . and some go so far to call them a HATE Group.

Once Again I Apologize for Loving My Country.
- Believing in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights.
- - Believing in the Goodness of Americans.
- - - And having Faith in Our Leaders.

alioli - mcrow ~ RHF
..
..
= = = Tracy Fort wrote in message
= = = . ..
Sorry if it offends the rest of the world! I support the 1st
ammendment, but not near as much as I support the 2nd.

Tracy

..
Old May 12th 04, 12:07 AM
Tracy Fort

On 11 May 2004 15:34:23 -0700, (RHF)
wrote:

[...]

.
.
= = = Tracy Fort wrote in message
= = = . ..
Sorry if it offends the rest of the world! I support the 1st
ammendment, but not near as much as I support the 2nd.

Tracy

.

I agree....I just like some better than others.

Tracy
Old May 12th 04, 03:59 AM
Bill Everhart

wrote:

[...]

= = = Tracy Fort wrote in message
= = = . ..
Sorry if it offends the rest of the world! I support the 1st
ammendment, but not near as much as I support the 2nd.

Tracy

.

I agree....I just like some better than others.

You got's to be a really messed up piece of ****, boy.
Tracy

Old May 12th 04, 06:26 PM
Mark Zenier

m II wrote in message news:inQnc.21122$F04.2950@clgrps13...
LW wrote:
(RHF) wrote ...

The Rich and Powerful Man can Buy the Men with the Guns.

So sad but so true.

Jacob and Esau cut a deal over a bowl of soup.

We can be bought for less in too many cases.

Soup? Nope.

If memory serves, it was Esau selling his birthright to Jacob for a bowl
of porridge.

In today's world it may well be re-phrased as:

USA Selling it's Birthright to Halliburton for a Bowl of Oil

==================================
Porridge seems to play an important part in literature. Note how, many
centuries later, a certain 'Goldielocks' did a break and enter to steal
this stuff from three innocent bears, who had gone out to commune with
nature. Then 'she' trashed their sleeping quarters...

Doing a string search on a Gutenberg project Bible file, comes up with
"A pottage of lentiles". Pottage is best described as bean stew as it's
a lot thicker than soup. Lentils are those little flat flying saucer
shaped peas. The old world before Columnbus didn't have what we call
beans, but they did have Fava beans, chick peas/garbanzos, peas and
lentils. And something else called pluses which contain a neurotoxin
and were outlawed, except that they're still grown and used as food in
poor parts of India, where the rich landlords can get away with feeding
the peasants poisoned food.

(Sorry, just a diversion. My killfile left me with only 92 postings
out of 359).

Mark Zenier

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Russians free American Spy Plane Pilot! (and it's about time, too!) m II Shortwave 4 May 5th 04 02:21 PM