Old May 11th 04, 06:06 PM
N8KDV

From: Tracy Fort

Interesting news story...

Do you think one day neocons such as yourself will learn to distinguish an
editorial from a news article? That's not a news article, idiot....

Do you think that a PhD challenged individual such as yourself might actually
get your subject lines correct so as to not distort the facts?

Old May 11th 04, 06:22 PM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

Have you told your current employer that you lied about having a PhD in the
past?

Yes.

Glad to see you finally admit that you lied.