Old May 11th 04, 07:33 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people. I wonder whether this same
auther, and those who agree with him, thinks our soldiers should adopt that
same standard in their treatment of Americans.

Dwight Stewart

Old May 11th 04, 07:43 PM
N8KDV

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people.

Simply abused? Surely you could have come up with a stronger word.

But then, you support al-Qaida don't you?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 11th 04, 08:08 PM
N8KDV

Tracy Fort wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:33:15 GMT, "Dwight Stewart"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people. I wonder whether this same
auther, and those who agree with him, thinks our soldiers should adopt that
same standard in their treatment of Americans.

Dwight Stewart

It's much better than the liberal crap that Bryant posts. It's
actually true!

Can you believe it? Our Islamic brothers are beheading people again.
But that is not really torture now is it? It can't be. It doesn't last
very long and I'm sure they don't make them pull their pants off
before the beheading! No!, beheading is a perfectly normal act. Maybe
Bryant could go over there and get his own beheading video and have
his wife post it here for all of us to watch. It won't hurt much. Come
on Mikey, what do you say?

Death to lying academics is what I say! Long live the jihad to purge our
educational institutions of lying scum!

Old May 11th 04, 08:11 PM
Tracy Fort

On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:45:47 GMT, Burr wrote:

Tracy,
I was thinking yesterday, you have changed a lot in the last two
months. Starting to notice and appreciate your post.

Burr

Tracy Fort wrote:
Interesting news story...

Tracy

Well thanks! I think! If I could only get Bryant to see the light.
It doesn't really matter about mII, h eisn't a real American anyway!

Tracy
Old May 11th 04, 08:16 PM
N8KDV

Tracy Fort wrote:

wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
[...]

It seems to me that the colleges were half full of the middle
easterners when I went there. If Bryant teaches at college we can
probably indirectly put some of the blame for all this on his
shoulders. He has been giving them a college education for years.

He is low level al-Qaida cadre.

Old May 11th 04, 08:16 PM
Michael Bryant

Fort;

Well thanks! I think! If I could only get Bryant to see the light.
It doesn't really matter about mII, h eisn't a real American anyway!

Yeah, you and Burr fit together. Only Americans matter. I hope your fate ends
up in the hands of someone non-American.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A