Old May 12th 04, 08:17 AM
Dwight Stewart

"N8KDV" wrote:

Dwight Stewart wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out why
you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing
bad things justifies others doing the
exact same thing - that we should
have no higher standard for our
own troops? Saddam's soldiers
abused their own people. I wonder
whether this same auther, and those
who agree with him, thinks our
soldiers should adopt that same
standard in their treatment of
Americans.

Simply abused? Surely you could have come
up with a stronger word.

Certainly. But I considered it appropriate since that word has also been
used by Bush, Rumsfield, members of the House and Senate majority, and many
others.

But then, you support al-Qaida don't you?

Why are you asking if I support al-Qaida? Are you raising funds for them
or something?

Dwight Stewart

Old May 12th 04, 12:45 PM
RHF

= = = Bill Everhart wrote in message
= = = . ..
On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:58:34 +0900, "Brenda Ann Dyer"
wrote:

- - - - - S N I P - - - - -

Such is the single most glaring hypocracy on the left.. as far as I am
concerned, murder IS murder, whether it be state sponsored capital
punishment (which cannot possibly be administered fairly and, more
important, accurately), a homicide bomber, an armed robber, or a doctor
aborting a foetus. That foetus (a word used by pro-"choice" advocates to
minimize the fact that it's a growing human being) is a living being, with
all the same potential for greatness of anyone outside the womb. Perhaps
there may be times when a woman's health may be at fatal risk to carry a
baby full term, but those instances are very rare, and can be dealt with in
other ways (we have the technology to grow a preemie outside the womb from
very very early pregnancy now).. there is no such thing as a 'therapeutic
abortion'.. this is a euphamism for someone wanting to be rid of the
responsibility of carrying, and caring for, a child they have responsibility
for. With very very few exceptions, 'choice' begins and ends in bed.. IOW..
if you don't want to have the kid, don't screw. (or use any of the
contraceptive devices available (though the Catholic church goes as far as
to condemn even those)).

Get back to me sometime when you've got your ****
in the properly sized sack.

BE,

Generally I an opposed to Abortion.

But in your case; I would allow your Mother to be an Exception.

~ RHF

..

Old May 12th 04, 06:31 PM
m II

N8KDV wrote:

He gave Steve Lare a thrill,
strutting aroound on Flag Covered Sets...
Bellowing Nonsense...

What would you know about the flag, ****head?

It looks like THIS, doesn't it?

http://web.infoave.net/~dennmac/newUSflag.gif

mike
Old May 12th 04, 06:34 PM
m II

N8KDV wrote:

Yeah, you and Burr fit together. Only Americans matter. I hope your fate ends
up in the hands of someone non-American.

Your fate will end up at the hands of an American Fat Boy, because you are lying
academic scum!

American Fat Boys? Is that a new militia or a new atom bomb?

Old May 13th 04, 02:38 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Michael Bryant" wrote:
| Yes, as you start to rationalize barbarism you inevitably increase your
| appreciation for barbarians.
|
| You are a very sad creature, Burr. Have you shown your wife what you're
saying
| on USENET?

I'm sure the censure from a lying one - time drug abuser
has a certain sting to it.

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to