Old May 11th 04, 07:43 PM
N8KDV

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people.

Simply abused? Surely you could have come up with a stronger word.

But then, you support al-Qaida don't you?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 12th 04, 08:17 AM
Dwight Stewart

"N8KDV" wrote:

Dwight Stewart wrote:

I'm still trying to figure out why
you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing
bad things justifies others doing the
exact same thing - that we should
have no higher standard for our
own troops? Saddam's soldiers
abused their own people. I wonder
whether this same auther, and those
who agree with him, thinks our
soldiers should adopt that same
standard in their treatment of
Americans.

Simply abused? Surely you could have come
up with a stronger word.

Certainly. But I considered it appropriate since that word has also been
used by Bush, Rumsfield, members of the House and Senate majority, and many
others.

But then, you support al-Qaida don't you?

Why are you asking if I support al-Qaida? Are you raising funds for them
or something?

Dwight Stewart