RadioBanter

-   -   Time to stop apologizing to the scum! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42510-time-stop-apologizing-scum.html)

Tracy Fort May 11th 04 12:37 PM

Time to stop apologizing to the scum!

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Bill Everhart May 11th 04 01:07 PM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:37:50 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Fox - muhahahaa. Not news - Republican infomercial. Feel sorry for
you trix.

N8KDV May 11th 04 01:11 PM

Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Great article...

Bill Everhart May 11th 04 01:24 PM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 08:11:48 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Great article...

Of course - my point exactly.

N8KDV May 11th 04 01:26 PM

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:37:50 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Fox - muhahahaa. Not news - Republican infomercial. Feel sorry for
you trix.

I feel sorry for the Liberal's who are supporting an individual who has
admitted to committing war atrocities, and who has obviously lied about
others committing such acts.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Burr May 11th 04 02:45 PM

Tracy,
I was thinking yesterday, you have changed a lot in the last two
months. Starting to notice and appreciate your post.

Burr

Tracy Fort wrote:
Interesting news story...

Tracy

Bill Everhart May 11th 04 03:10 PM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 08:26:43 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:37:50 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Fox - muhahahaa. Not news - Republican infomercial. Feel sorry for
you trix.

I feel sorry for the Liberal's who are supporting an individual who has
admitted to committing war atrocities, and who has obviously lied about
others committing such acts.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I don't care what Kerry did 30 yrs ago nor do I care what Bush did
then either. I just want to be in the majority crowd that thinks Bush
is doing a bad job. I can't think of anything he's done correctly
since getting in office.

N8KDV May 11th 04 05:09 PM

wrote:

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 07:37:50 -0400, Tracy Fort wrote:

Interesting news story...

Tracy

Fox - muhahahaa. Not news - Republican infomercial. Feel sorry for
you trix.

I feel sorry for the Liberal's who are supporting an individual who has
admitted to committing war atrocities, and who has obviously lied about
others committing such acts.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I don't care what Kerry did 30 yrs ago nor do I care what Bush did
then either. I just want to be in the majority crowd that thinks Bush
is doing a bad job. I can't think of anything he's done correctly
since getting in office.

Once again, that's your problem! You just can't think!

Perhaps some day you'll get the hang of it.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 06:01 PM

From: Tracy Fort

Interesting news story...

Do you think one day neocons such as yourself will learn to distinguish an
editorial from a news article? That's not a news article, idiot....

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 06:04 PM

From: Burr

Tracy,
I was thinking yesterday, you have changed a lot in the last two
months. Starting to notice and appreciate your post.

Yes, as you start to rationalize barbarism you inevitably increase your
appreciation for barbarians.

You are a very sad creature, Burr. Have you shown your wife what you're saying
on USENET?

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:06 PM

From: Tracy Fort

Interesting news story...

Do you think one day neocons such as yourself will learn to distinguish an
editorial from a news article? That's not a news article, idiot....

Do you think that a PhD challenged individual such as yourself might actually
get your subject lines correct so as to not distort the facts?

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:07 PM

From: Burr

Tracy,
I was thinking yesterday, you have changed a lot in the last two
months. Starting to notice and appreciate your post.

Yes, as you start to rationalize barbarism you inevitably increase your
appreciation for barbarians.

You are a very sad creature, Burr. Have you shown your wife what you're saying
on USENET?

Have you told your current employer that you lied about having a PhD in the past?

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 06:14 PM

From: N8KDV

Have you told your current employer that you lied about having a PhD in the
past?

Yes. Knowing what you would eventually attempt, I have shown him several
threads involving exchanges between you and I. His words are the same that come
from everyone else, "Why do you even bother screwing around with idiots lke
that..."

He is satisfied with my academic credentials, which were never misrepresented
to him.

I'd challenge you to show the same threads to your employers, but you don't
have one, being rather permanently unemployed...

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:16 PM

From: N8KDV

Have you told your current employer that you lied about having a PhD in the
past?

Yes. Knowing what you would eventually attempt, I have shown him several
threads involving exchanges between you and I. His words are the same that come
from everyone else, "Why do you even bother screwing around with idiots lke
that..."

He is satisfied with my academic credentials, which were never misrepresented
to him.

I'd challenge you to show the same threads to your employers, but you don't
have one, being rather permanently unemployed...

Why would any employer, or potential employer of mine care about whether or not YOU
lied about having a PhD?

Boy, you sure are retarded!

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:22 PM

From: N8KDV

Have you told your current employer that you lied about having a PhD in the
past?

Yes.

Glad to see you finally admit that you lied.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 06:22 PM

From: N8KDV

Why would any employer, or potential employer of mine care about whether or
not YOU
lied about having a PhD?

Boy, you sure are retarded!

I think they might be interested in seeing the language and tactics you find so
self-amusing.

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:25 PM

From: N8KDV

Why would any employer, or potential employer of mine care about whether or
not YOU
lied about having a PhD?

Boy, you sure are retarded!

I think they might be interested in seeing the language and tactics you find so
self-amusing.

Yes, and I'm sure you show your employer ALL your posts!

Prior to you doctoring them up of course.... get it? Doctoring... LOL!

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:30 PM

From: N8KDV

Why would any employer, or potential employer of mine care about whether or
not YOU
lied about having a PhD?

Boy, you sure are retarded!

I think they might be interested in seeing the language and tactics you find so
self-amusing.

Did you also tell your employer that you engage in sending out SPAM emails?

Or do all the academic types engage in that sort of behaviour? I'd like to think
that you are an aberration.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 06:33 PM

From: N8KDV

Or do all the academic types engage in that sort of behaviour? I'd like to
think
that you are an aberration.

Well, I am probably an aberration in that the vast majority of academicians
wouldn't waste their time on the likes of you.

N8KDV May 11th 04 06:37 PM

From: N8KDV

Or do all the academic types engage in that sort of behaviour? I'd like to
think
that you are an aberration.

Well, I am probably an aberration in that the vast majority of academicians
wouldn't waste their time on the likes of you.

You are certainly an aberration Mr. Communication!

Dwight Stewart May 11th 04 07:33 PM

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people. I wonder whether this same
auther, and those who agree with him, thinks our soldiers should adopt that
same standard in their treatment of Americans.

Dwight Stewart

N8KDV May 11th 04 07:43 PM

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people.

Simply abused? Surely you could have come up with a stronger word.

But then, you support al-Qaida don't you?

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:00 PM

From: N8KDV

Saddam's soldiers abused their own people.

Simply abused? Surely you could have come up with a stronger word.

But then, you support al-Qaida don't you?

Saddam and the al-Qaida had little to do with each other according to your
hero, Bush. Mr. Stewart, BTW, is conservative (even by your standards) on other
matters.

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:08 PM

Tracy Fort wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 18:33:15 GMT, "Dwight Stewart"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
Interesting news story...

I'm still trying to figure out why you would find it interesting. The
author is saying one group doing bad things justifies others doing the exact
same thing - that we should have no higher standard for our own troops?
Saddam's soldiers abused their own people. I wonder whether this same
auther, and those who agree with him, thinks our soldiers should adopt that
same standard in their treatment of Americans.

Dwight Stewart

It's much better than the liberal crap that Bryant posts. It's
actually true!

Can you believe it? Our Islamic brothers are beheading people again.
But that is not really torture now is it? It can't be. It doesn't last
very long and I'm sure they don't make them pull their pants off
before the beheading! No!, beheading is a perfectly normal act. Maybe
Bryant could go over there and get his own beheading video and have
his wife post it here for all of us to watch. It won't hurt much. Come
on Mikey, what do you say?

Death to lying academics is what I say! Long live the jihad to purge our
educational institutions of lying scum!

Tracy Fort May 11th 04 08:11 PM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 13:45:47 GMT, Burr wrote:

Tracy,
I was thinking yesterday, you have changed a lot in the last two
months. Starting to notice and appreciate your post.

Burr

Tracy Fort wrote:
Interesting news story...

Tracy

Well thanks! I think! If I could only get Bryant to see the light.
It doesn't really matter about mII, h eisn't a real American anyway!

Tracy

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:16 PM

Tracy Fort wrote:

wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote:
[...]

It seems to me that the colleges were half full of the middle
easterners when I went there. If Bryant teaches at college we can
probably indirectly put some of the blame for all this on his
shoulders. He has been giving them a college education for years.

He is low level al-Qaida cadre.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:16 PM

Fort;

Well thanks! I think! If I could only get Bryant to see the light.
It doesn't really matter about mII, h eisn't a real American anyway!

Yeah, you and Burr fit together. Only Americans matter. I hope your fate ends
up in the hands of someone non-American.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:19 PM

From: Tracy Fort

It seems to me that the colleges were half full of the middle
easterners when I went there. If Bryant teaches at college we can
probably indirectly put some of the blame for all this on his
shoulders. He has been giving them a college education for years.

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:20 PM

Michael 'I support the left because I'm lying academic scum' Bryant wrote:

Fort;

Well thanks! I think! If I could only get Bryant to see the light.
It doesn't really matter about mII, h eisn't a real American anyway!

Yeah, you and Burr fit together. Only Americans matter. I hope your fate ends
up in the hands of someone non-American.

Your fate will end up at the hands of an American Fat Boy, because you are lying
academic scum!

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:25 PM

From: Tracy Fort

It seems to me that the colleges were half full of the middle
easterners when I went there. If Bryant teaches at college we can
probably indirectly put some of the blame for all this on his
shoulders. He has been giving them a college education for years.

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

You need to take your own advice Fat Boy!

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:32 PM

From: N8KDV

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah

went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

You need to take your own advice Fat Boy!

Your insults seem even more tangential and unrelated than usual. Maybe you
should attempt to go back to bed.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:36 PM

From: Tracy Fort

That's the dumbest **** that you have ever written. It's much dumber
that all the other dumb ****.

Oh yeah, beheading is just so much more barbaric than the electric chair.....

Your brilliance is somewhat underwhelming.

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:37 PM

From: N8KDV

Most of those were Iranians, back in the mid-70s. They left when the Shah

went
down, almost 25 years ago.

Time to wake up, Tracy.

You need to take your own advice Fat Boy!

Your insults seem even more tangential and unrelated than usual. Maybe you
should attempt to go back to bed.

You probably need help getting into bed Fat Boy! Time to call for help?

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:48 PM

From: Tracy Fort

That's the dumbest **** that you have ever written. It's much dumber
that all the other dumb ****.

Oh yeah, beheading is just so much more barbaric than the electric chair.....

Your brilliance is somewhat underwhelming.

This from a guy whose 'daddy' tortured S. Koreans....

You got's to be a really messed up piece of ****, boy.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:58 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Here Mr. "Mullah-Of-Morality", I'll give you a real softball. Let's say
(for whatever reason) you are faced with the following choices for your
punishment. Please indicate which you would choose if given the choice and
knowing full well that if you did not choose, one would be chosen at
random for you:

- Beheading with a kitchen knife
- Beheading with a combat knife or bayonet
- Stoning
- Being burned alive
- Having your eyes plucked out, then having your throat cut.
- Lethal injection

Bonus points awarded if you can tell me which choices are not used by the
American criminal justice system.

When you reply with your dodge, obfuscation, redirection or casual
dismissal, don't forget to snip out the parts that stymie you.

I end up dead in all examples. They're all pretty barbaric. But it's just like
you to split hairs over forms of barbarism. Oh yeah, lethal injection is just
sooo much more civilized.

And I'm not using bandwidth to repeat all your mindless taunts and insults.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 09:08 PM

From: Tracy Fort

Did I ever say that I support capital punisnment? I don't remember
saying that!

Yeah.

Tracy Fort May 11th 04 09:15 PM

On 11 May 2004 20:08:17 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: Tracy Fort

Did I ever say that I support capital punisnment? I don't remember
saying that!

Yeah.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Bryant the dreamer is at it again!

Tracy

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 09:34 PM

From: "-=jd=-"

Perhaps you should have *any* of your (alledged) students check your posts
before you hit the "send" button. It certainly couldn't hurt.

The point that murder is murder, whether done by terrorists or by the state of
Texas.