Old May 13th 04, 01:47 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"m II" wrote in message
news:U_6oc.13329$uN4.3642@clgrps12...

| http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...5&Cr=UNRWA&Cr1
|
| May 2004 -
|
| The last 10 days have seen one of
| the most intense periods of destruction
| by the Israeli military in Gaza since
| the start of the Intifada,
| with more than 100 homes
| flattened and 1,100 people
| left homeless,
|
| the main United Nations agency
| helping Palestinian refugees
| said today.
|

| mike

Ahh, now we see the truth.

Mike's a Jew - hater!

Hey, Mike, you're in great company.
Strom and Lloyd called, and your brown
shirts are ready for pick - up from the laundry.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 13th 04, 07:32 AM
m II

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"m II" wrote in message

| http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...5&Cr=UNRWA&Cr1
|
| May 2004 -
|
| The last 10 days have seen one of
| the most intense periods of destruction
| by the Israeli military in Gaza since
| the start of the Intifada,
| with more than 100 homes
| flattened and 1,100 people
| left homeless,
|
| the main United Nations agency
| helping Palestinian refugees
| said today.
|

| mike

Ahh, now we see the truth.

Mike's a Jew - hater!

Hey, Mike, you're in great company.
Strom and Lloyd called, and your brown
shirts are ready for pick - up from the laundry.

I don't need no stinkin brown shirts. I'm trying to get rid of stinkin
brown pants. I **** myself when I read Patriot Act II.

http://web.infoave.net/~dennmac/newUSflag.gif

mike
Old May 13th 04, 11:26 AM
N8KDV

I get the impression that you **** yourself everyday.

Old May 13th 04, 12:15 PM
RHF

m II wrote in message news:WDEoc.5029$RM.1232@edtnps89...
Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"m II" wrote in message

| http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...5&Cr=UNRWA&Cr1
|
| May 2004 -
|
| The last 10 days have seen one of
| the most intense periods of destruction
| by the Israeli military in Gaza since
| the start of the Intifada,
| with more than 100 homes
| flattened and 1,100 people
| left homeless,
|
| the main United Nations agency
| helping Palestinian refugees
| said today.
|

| mike

Ahh, now we see the truth.

Mike's a Jew - hater!

Hey, Mike, you're in great company.
Strom and Lloyd called, and your brown
shirts are ready for pick - up from the laundry.

I don't need no stinkin brown shirts. I'm trying to get rid of stinkin
brown pants. I **** myself when I read Patriot Act II.

http://web.infoave.net/~dennmac/newUSflag.gif

mike

MII,

It would appear that you suffer from the most common form
of Mental Illness in Canada today "Americana-Phobia" )

The only 'cure' is to repeat this Mantra One-Hundred times daily:
I am Proud to be a Canadian - Oh Canada Oh Canada - I Love Myself !

Just for the Fun of It ~ RHF

..
Old May 13th 04, 12:20 PM
N8KDV

Stephen M.H. Lawrence wrote:
"m II" wrote in message

| http://www.un.org/apps/news/story.as...5&Cr=UNRWA&Cr1
|
| May 2004 -
|
| The last 10 days have seen one of
| the most intense periods of destruction
| by the Israeli military in Gaza since
| the start of the Intifada,
| with more than 100 homes
| flattened and 1,100 people
| left homeless,
|
| the main United Nations agency
| helping Palestinian refugees
| said today.
|

| mike

Ahh, now we see the truth.

Mike's a Jew - hater!

Hey, Mike, you're in great company.
Strom and Lloyd called, and your brown
shirts are ready for pick - up from the laundry.

I don't need no stinkin brown shirts. I'm trying to get rid of stinkin
brown pants. I **** myself when I read Patriot Act II.

http://web.infoave.net/~dennmac/newUSflag.gif

mike

MII,

It would appear that you suffer from the most common form
of Mental Illness in Canada today "Americana-Phobia" )

The only 'cure' is to repeat this Mantra One-Hundred times daily:
I am Proud to be a Canadian - Oh Canada Oh Canada - I Love Myself !

I've got the feeling that he spends a lot of time 'loving himself', if you know what I
mean.

Old May 13th 04, 07:43 PM
m II

RHF wrote:

It would appear that you suffer from the most common form
of Mental Illness in Canada today "Americana-Phobia" )

The only 'cure' is to repeat this Mantra One-Hundred times daily:
I am Proud to be a Canadian - Oh Canada Oh Canada - I Love Myself !

I'm not of afraid of Americans. I AM afraid of a very small portion of
them who have hijacked the democratic process. Those power hungry
monsters have no place anywhere near the halls of Government. Everything
will be fixed in November, though. Unless Diebold has rigged the voting
machines.

Walden O'Dell, the chairman and chief executive of Diebold, has said
that it was a "huge mistake" for him, as the head of a voting machine
company, to express support for President George W. Bush's re-election
in a fund-raising letter last year.

http://www.iht.com/articles/519557.html

SACRAMENTO, Calif.--California election officials on Thursday
recommended banning some Diebold Election Systems voting machines and
referred an investigation into the company to the attorney general for
possible civil and criminal sanctions.

http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5197870.html

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstrac...0894DC4044 82

For the URL impaired:

http://tinyurl.com/36d7w

http://blackboxvoting.org/

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/...in572704.shtml

Lots more sites. Do a search with the four words 'Diebold deliver the votes'