Old May 11th 04, 07:52 PM
N8KDV

Default (OT) The Canadian Prime Minister speaks...

Nice to finally see some honesty coming out of Canada:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...pf-455210.html

Is he simply trying to forestall our invasion?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 11th 04, 09:07 PM
uncle arnie

On Tue, 11 May 2004 12:52 pm -0600 UTC, N8KDV
posted: %MM

Nice to finally see some honesty coming out of Canada:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...pf-455210.html

Is he simply trying to forestall our invasion?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Relations b/n the countries were particularly bad with Bush and Chretien.
Martin wants to have Bush's support on softwood lumber, farming subsidies,
and other trade issues.

We'll only know if the ideas are true if these possibly existing weapons get
used.
--
-UA
Old May 11th 04, 09:12 PM
N8KDV

uncle arnie wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 12:52 pm -0600 UTC, N8KDV
posted: %MM

Nice to finally see some honesty coming out of Canada:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2...pf-455210.html

Is he simply trying to forestall our invasion?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Relations b/n the countries were particularly bad with Bush and Chretien.
Martin wants to have Bush's support on softwood lumber, farming subsidies,
and other trade issues.

We'll only know if the ideas are true if these possibly existing weapons get
used.

Let's hope they don't.

Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B General 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Kalamazoo Cuckoo' ND8V GLENN B Policy 0 October 19th 04 03:15 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP Policy 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
f/s brand new pro-96 $700 Canadian John Scanner 3 June 13th 04 05:32 AM