RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Yeah, we really 'torture' prisoners... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42514-re-ot-yeah-we-really-torture-prisoners.html)

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:11 PM

From: N8KDV

Nice try at the spin ****head! You support al-Qaida!

Lying so early in the day.

Yes, you are!

I have mentioned my support for the multilateral
efforts in Afghanistan many times. I will celebrate the day Osama is caught.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:31 PM

From: "T. Early"

In fact, Bush has been roundly criticized, for better or worse, by the
anti-war left for failing to substantiate claimed links between Saddam
and Al Queda.

You are not having a good day.

Well, thanks for at least proving that there are no substantiated links between
Al Qaida and Saddam. You might want to try about three months later than
September when even Bush admitted that none were found after the fall of
Baghdad.

You keep proving my points! Are you having a bad day?

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:35 PM

Michael 'I support the left because the left supports lying academics like me!'

From: "T. Early"

In fact, Bush has been roundly criticized, for better or worse, by the
anti-war left for failing to substantiate claimed links between Saddam
and Al Queda.

You are not having a good day.

Well, thanks for at least proving that there are no substantiated links between
Al Qaida and Saddam. You might want to try about three months later than
September when even Bush admitted that none were found after the fall of
Baghdad.

You keep proving my points! Are you having a bad day?

You're losing on all fronts Fat Boy... don't have a 'grabber'.

Volker Tonn May 11th 04 08:40 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

....go RADIO

T. Early May 11th 04 08:40 PM

From: "T. Early"

In fact, Bush has been roundly criticized, for better or worse, by

the
anti-war left for failing to substantiate claimed links between

Saddam
and Al Queda.

You are not having a good day.

Well, thanks for at least proving that there are no substantiated

links between
Al Qaida and Saddam. You might want to try about three months later

than
September when even Bush admitted that none were found after the

fall of
Baghdad.

You keep proving my points! Are you having a bad day?

Odd how certain portions of my posts keep "disappearing" when you
respond. Like this part:

G.W. Bush Sept. '03: "There's no question Saddam Hussein had al Qaeda
ties."

How would you have scored a debater that produced a verifiable quote
in comparison to another debater who attempted to refute it with a
vague reference to an unverified event? As i said about your earlier
comment--fiction. Typically unacknowledged fiction, but still
fiction.

BTW, is your command of the English language so tenuous that you
equate me acknowledging criticism about the existence of an Al Queda
connection with -proving- the lack of one? That's rhetorical BTW.

Michael Bryant May 11th 04 08:45 PM

From: "T. Early"

BTW, is your command of the English language so tenuous that you
equate me acknowledging criticism about the existence of an Al Queda
connection with -proving- the lack of one? That's rhetorical BTW.

There's an even better way of proving a connection between the two: Offer some
small inkling of proof. Ever heard of term from argument theory called "Burden
of Proof"?

N8KDV May 11th 04 08:53 PM

Volker 'I'm **** just like Bryant!' Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

...go RADIO

And you can stop emailing me too, you piece of ****!

Volker Tonn May 11th 04 09:10 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

...go RADIO

And you can stop emailing me too, you piece of ****!

You will get an email every time from now on offtopic posts.
Hopefully everbody will do so.

--

posted and mailed

MnMikew May 11th 04 10:08 PM

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

...go RADIO

And you can stop emailing me too, you piece of ****!

You will get an email every time from now on offtopic posts.
Hopefully everbody will do so.

Not everyone here is as dense as you.

Stinger May 12th 04 12:31 AM

From: "T. Early"

BTW, is your command of the English language so tenuous that you
equate me acknowledging criticism about the existence of an Al Queda
connection with -proving- the lack of one? That's rhetorical BTW.

There's an even better way of proving a connection between the two: Offer

some
small inkling of proof. Ever heard of term from argument theory called

"Burden
of Proof"?

http://www.techcentralstation.com/092503F.html

-- Stinger