Old May 11th 04, 08:11 PM
N8KDV

Default (OT) Yeah, we really 'torture' prisoners...

From: N8KDV

Nice try at the spin ****head! You support al-Qaida!

Lying so early in the day.

Yes, you are!

I have mentioned my support for the multilateral
efforts in Afghanistan many times. I will celebrate the day Osama is caught.

Old May 11th 04, 08:40 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

....go RADIO

Old May 11th 04, 08:53 PM
N8KDV

Volker 'I'm **** just like Bryant!' Tonn wrote:

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

...go RADIO

And you can stop emailing me too, you piece of ****!

Old May 11th 04, 09:10 PM
Volker Tonn

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

...go RADIO

And you can stop emailing me too, you piece of ****!

You will get an email every time from now on offtopic posts.
Hopefully everbody will do so.

--

posted and mailed

Old May 11th 04, 10:08 PM
MnMikew

N8KDV schrieb:

Where will the outrage...

...go RADIO

And you can stop emailing me too, you piece of ****!

You will get an email every time from now on offtopic posts.
Hopefully everbody will do so.

Not everyone here is as dense as you.

Old May 12th 04, 12:31 AM
Stinger

From: "T. Early"

BTW, is your command of the English language so tenuous that you
equate me acknowledging criticism about the existence of an Al Queda
connection with -proving- the lack of one? That's rhetorical BTW.

There's an even better way of proving a connection between the two: Offer

some
small inkling of proof. Ever heard of term from argument theory called

"Burden
of Proof"?

http://www.techcentralstation.com/092503F.html

-- Stinger