RadioBanter

-   -   Bryant (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42522-bryant.html)

Burr May 11th 04 11:07 PM

Bryant

Are you Catholic by any change?

Bill Everhart May 12th 04 03:51 AM

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:07:33 GMT, Burr wrote:

Are you Catholic by any change?

Good post burrhead.

m II May 12th 04 04:17 AM

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:07:33 GMT, Burr wrote:

Are you Catholic by any change?

Good post burrhead.

After the Superheroes kill all the Arabs, they can kill all the Jews
too. Then on to the Catholics..and those ******* Quakers and sneaky
Amish. They have nuclear weapons, those Amish scum. Why hasn't the
Intelligence community exposed them yet? Corruption at the highest
levels of Government.

On a similar, often repeated note: Here we go AGAIN!

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=520397

mike

N8KDV May 12th 04 04:22 AM

No. Here YOU go again with your typical bull****!

m II May 12th 04 05:04 AM

N8KDV wrote:

On a similar, often repeated note: Here we go AGAIN!

No. Here YOU go again with your typical bull****!

I believe you dropped something. Good thing I had spares. Will Bush III
invade here in 11 or 12 years?