Old May 11th 04, 11:07 PM
Burr

Default Bryant

Are you Catholic by any change?

Old May 12th 04, 03:51 AM
Bill Everhart

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:07:33 GMT, Burr wrote:

Are you Catholic by any change?

Good post burrhead.
Old May 12th 04, 04:17 AM
m II

Bill Everhart wrote:

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:07:33 GMT, Burr wrote:

Are you Catholic by any change?

Good post burrhead.

After the Superheroes kill all the Arabs, they can kill all the Jews
too. Then on to the Catholics..and those ******* Quakers and sneaky
Amish. They have nuclear weapons, those Amish scum. Why hasn't the
Intelligence community exposed them yet? Corruption at the highest
levels of Government.

On a similar, often repeated note: Here we go AGAIN!

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...p?story=520397

mike
Old May 12th 04, 04:22 AM
N8KDV

No. Here YOU go again with your typical bull****!

Old May 12th 04, 05:04 AM
m II

N8KDV wrote:

On a similar, often repeated note: Here we go AGAIN!

No. Here YOU go again with your typical bull****!

I believe you dropped something. Good thing I had spares. Will Bush III
invade here in 11 or 12 years?

(OT) Hey Bryant N8KDV Shortwave 9 May 11th 04 09:14 PM
Bryant is a Chimp N8KDV Shortwave 30 April 18th 04 04:19 AM
Michael Bryant is a Whale! the captain Shortwave 7 March 18th 04 05:42 PM
M. Bryant PetiteRadio Shortwave 0 December 31st 03 06:03 PM
M. Bryant Michael Bryant Shortwave 10 December 31st 03 02:20 AM