Old May 12th 04, 04:17 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Default I would like to interview either Steve or Bryant on one of my shows of "On the Domestic Front"!

Who's up for it?

Let me via e-mail.

Listen to my shows!
"On the Domestic Front" Network.

http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Internet broadcast schedule.

All Times Central time zone USA

Monday:
Hal Turner 8pm-9?
"Best of Hal Turner" 9pm-?

Tuesday Hal Turner 8pm-?
"On the Domestic Front" pre-recorded show

Wedensday - off the air
Thurday "Best of Hal Turner"

Friday - "Best of Hal Turner"
Saturday All day Hal Turner
Sunday
8am to 1pm or so

ARRL Audio news
Amatuer Radio newsline
Glen Hauser's World of radio

1pm to 7pm
"Best of Hal Turner"

7pm - 8pm
LIVE show of "On the Domestic Front"
Past shows of "On the Domestic Front"

Old May 12th 04, 04:21 AM
N8KDV

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:

Who's up for it?

I'll have a go at it Lloyd.

Old May 12th 04, 04:23 AM
Bill Everhart

On Tue, 11 May 2004 23:21:04 -0400, N8KDV
wrote:

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:

Who's up for it?

I'll have a go at it Lloyd.

And since I'm really Mike I'll go for it also. When...
Old May 12th 04, 04:23 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

I've got you down.

By interviewing you or Bryant. I am not taking sides. I will call for a
period of a few days to gather questions from the newsgroup and the other
party themselves.

Old May 12th 04, 05:07 AM
Bill Everhart

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:

Who's up for it?

I'll have a go at it Lloyd.

I think we should stick to shortwave. Right Steve?

Old May 12th 04, 11:24 AM
N8KDV

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:

Who's up for it?

I'll have a go at it Lloyd.

I think we should stick to shortwave. Right Steve?

Oh no... I want to talk about people who lie about PhD's.

Old May 12th 04, 11:50 AM
N8KDV

wrote:

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:

Who's up for it?

I'll have a go at it Lloyd.

And since I'm really Mike I'll go for it also. When...

Hey, wait a minute! The original request from Lloyd was to interview
either myself or Bryant.... emphasis on EITHER....

I volunteered first!

Hit the road!

Old May 12th 04, 03:48 PM
LW

"Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord" wrote ...

Who's up for it?

We'd prefer a talk with profit Stair.

Whether he has future plans for more young "sisters".

The Professor and Steve can duke it out on here till you finish with the profit.
Old May 12th 04, 06:34 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

N8KDV wrote:
Hey, wait a minute! The original request from Lloyd was to interview
either myself or Bryant.... emphasis on EITHER....

I volunteered first!

Hit the road!

I predict Brybaby will collapse in a whingeing heap,
cowering behind the curtains of his apartment.

And that's not even a false prediction a la Profit Stair!

73,

Steve Lawrence
KA0PMD
Burnsville, Minnesota