Old May 12th 04, 04:26 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Default Questions for the upcoming Steve/Bryant interview!

Please either post them here or e-mail them to me at

Please ask questions within reason.

Old May 12th 04, 05:15 AM
Bill Everhart

On Tue, 11 May 2004 22:26:11 -0500, "Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord"
wrote:

Please either post them here or e-mail them to me at

Please ask questions within reason.

Here's my two:

Please ask Steve if it's true that he ripped up a QSL he received from
the new Liberal Media Network.

And for Bryant: Has he ever fantasized that it was him in the tank
and not Dukakis.

Thanks.
Old May 12th 04, 05:50 AM
m II

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:
Please either post them here or e-mail them to me at

Please ask questions within reason.

Ask BOTH participants if they drove the cabs that brought the victims he

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_...p/franklin.htm

mike
Old May 12th 04, 05:53 PM
BDK

In article _1ioc.1860$RM.628@edtnps89, says...
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord wrote:
Please either post them here or e-mail them to me at

Please ask questions within reason.

Ask BOTH participants if they drove the cabs that brought the victims he

http://www.voxfux.com/features/bush_...p/franklin.htm

mike

LOL, haven't seen that stuff for a while, pretty funny. Oh, you think
it's true??

LOL.

BDK

Old May 13th 04, 06:07 AM
m II

BDK wrote:

LOL, haven't seen that stuff for a while, pretty funny. Oh, you think
it's true??

LOL.

It may have been perfectly innocent.... Then again, the young 'visitors'
may not have had the foresight to save their sweaters for future
contingencies.

Nothing beats good old fashioned yellow journalism.

mike