Old May 12th 04, 01:57 PM
Diverd4777

Default OT - John 'ff' Kerry's new Voting Record [Was (OT ) Bush Wins in a Landslide]

The REPUBLICAN Contrlooed senate,
hoping for a PR Bonaza....

( & WHY didn't ONE F**G Republican change his vote ??)

The US Senate by a 'single vote' Rejected an Election-Year
effort Tuesday to "Extend" Federal Unemployment Benefits.

Old May 12th 04, 02:33 PM
N8KDV

Diverd4777 wrote:

The REPUBLICAN Contrlooed senate,

hoping for a PR Bonaza....

( & WHY didn't ONE F**G Republican change his vote ??)

What does that matter? John 'F'ing' Kerry 'claims' to be for the working
man and he did not show up.

But I'm sure he'll say that he was going to vote for it before he didn't
vote for it.

Damn, you Liberals are sure screwed up folks!

Old May 12th 04, 02:48 PM
Soames123

Another Cynical, "**** You, I've Got Mine !" move by a bunch of Republican
Neocons .

The Republican Party Won't be satisfied until ALL the jobs In the US are
Offshored..
heck! I get calls from Headhunters based in India.

After the're done Gutting America,
Only Jobs left in the US of A will be Pizza delivery Boys & real Estate
Agents..

& Auctineers, selling off the Assets of The Bankrupt Ex Middle class.

Old May 12th 04, 02:54 PM
N8KDV

Soames123 wrote:

Another Cynical, "**** You, I've Got Mine !" move by a bunch of Republican
Neocons .

The Republican Party Won't be satisfied until ALL the jobs In the US are
Offshored..
heck! I get calls from Headhunters based in India.

Then you'd better consider moving to India... think of all the Indian Regional
stations you'll be able to hear!