Old May 13th 04, 03:46 PM
Frank Dresser

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Hi Burr:

Nope, Dont't live in Houston, Live her in NYC..
Currently it's 77 & Mighty Humid outside.

Good to hear you have a call ( Work ??)

Listening to Radio canada, where they have several Scientists talking

about the
Film
" Day After Tomorrow" , Global Warming & such..

- Shopping for a Row Boat & Buying a Survival Suit..
;-)

Dan

It's good to hear that RCI is doing their part in upholding the new values
of the Shortwave bands. And to keep the spirit, you'll also need to:

Buy a water filter.

Buy a bottle of that stuff which counteracts the biological effects of
chemtrails.

Buy all those Christian Media pamphlets from James Lloyd in which he says,
in effect -- "I told you so!"

Buy another water filter.

Buy a sack of pre-confiscation gold coins.

Buy that Tom Valentine health food stuff. Tom Valentine sounds like he's at
least 600 years old, and health food endorsements don't get any more
convincing than that.

Buy those pills in which they squeeze the nutritional value of a whole
bushel of brocolli, or whatever it is, into one pill.

Gold bars are good. But be sure to hide them. One of the SW broadcasters
used to sell a safe. I don't think it's being sold anymore. I have to
wonder if it was banned because it was too resistant to the jack-booted
thugs.

Buy a King James version of the Bible. Accecpt no substitutes.

Buy one of those water filters with a solar powered night light.

Buy that Air-onizer thing. I don't remember just what the Air-onizer does,
but I'm sure you'll need it.

See if you can find some of that canned food Art Bell was selling for the
Y2K crisis. It might be cheap on E-Bay now.

Buy those "Heritage Seeds". Those seeds aren't genetically manipulated in
any way. In fact, they are just like the seeds used in the 1880s, back when
real Americans knew just how the bankers and city slickers were out to screw
the average American.

I'd suggest buying a gun, but I'm not aware of any gun sponsers on SW.

Buy precious metals. The SW broadcasters say now is the best time to buy
palladium. Or maybe it's the best time to sell palladium. I don't remember
if SW broadcasters are buying or selling.

You can't have too many water filters. THEY will certainly be at least
doubling the amount of poisionous flouride into the water system after the
world as we know ends. THEY do things like that. THEY'RE evil.

Buy a wind up radio with the built in flashlight. You can read your James
Lloyd pamphlets while listening to Brother Stair late at night. Remember,
not all Prophets are created equal.

Don't forget the pure soap. Pure soap is another throwback to the those
idyllic 1880s. Maybe it's made with lye and ox renderings or something like
that. Anyway, I'm sure you wouldn't want to find your stinky self in a
post-doomsday supermarket, rifleing through cases of dangerous NWO
synthethic soap on the slight chance that there might be a bar of real soap.

Be aware that your Federal Reserve fiat currency will soon be totally
valueless, and it's full of privacy violating microchips. The best way to
dispose of it is to start at the top of this list and keep buying until you
get to the bottom. If there's anything left, you must keep repeating the
cycle until all your Federal Reserve fiat currancy is all gone. Don't
worry, I'm sure it will never come back.

Frank Dresser

Old May 13th 04, 09:39 PM
Diverd4777

Frank,
- Funny but True ; Pretty Comprehensive List .!
Add in Iodine Anti Radiation Pills , Duct Tape & Geiger Counters;