Old May 12th 04, 10:06 PM
Tracy Fort

Default That's funny

I put Bryant in my kill filter and mII is gone too....could they be
the same?
Old May 12th 04, 11:17 PM
Brian Hill

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
I put Bryant in my kill filter and mII is gone too....could they be
the same?

Yes

Old May 13th 04, 01:22 AM
Bill Everhart

On Wed, 12 May 2004 17:17:00 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
.. .
I put Bryant in my kill filter and mII is gone too....could they be
the same?

Yes

Now put the word AWipe in your filter. Then you only have to see your
posts when you post 'em.
Old May 13th 04, 01:48 AM
Tracy Fort

On Thu, 13 May 2004 00:22:01 GMT, Bill Everhart
wrote:

On Wed, 12 May 2004 17:17:00 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
. ..
I put Bryant in my kill filter and mII is gone too....could they be
the same?

Yes

Now put the word AWipe in your filter. Then you only have to see your
posts when you post 'em.

How bout I put you in there!

Tracy
Old May 13th 04, 02:44 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Bill Everhart" wrote:

| Now put the word AWipe in your filter. Then you only have to see your
| posts when you post 'em.

Illogical. If you are attempting to indicate that his posts contain
nothing but "AWipe" and he killfiled that term, the opposite would
happen.

If, as you are apparently attempting to assert, his posts are "nothing
but Awipe," and he killfiled that phrase, in other words, he would
*not* be reading only his own posts. In fact, he would be reading
*nothing* he posted, because his posts are "full of A Wipe," and he
kill filed "A Wipe."

Think about it...

Get back to me when you've studied this one, and feel free to discuss.
It's Bill Gates 101 stuff, but if you apply yourself, I'm sure you'll see
the light.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 13th 04, 05:24 AM
Bill Everhart

wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
I put Bryant in my kill filter and mII is gone too....could they be
the same?

Yes

Now put the word AWipe in your filter. Then you only have to see your
posts when you post 'em.

How bout I put you in there!

Tracy

There's one great thing about being filtered. It means I've won.
Trix has posted a lot of **** and so have I. But she couldn't take
it. Because in her heart of hearts - she knows I'm right and that her
position could be of only one variety - all fours.

Muhahahahah - tell trix goodbye. Owned....
Old May 14th 04, 03:30 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Brian Hill" wrote:
| LOL!! Steve your too much! )
|
| P.S. Did you get rained on today Steve? I have a feeling its going to
start
| getting humid in old MN.
| --
| 73 Brian

It rained and rained! I work on the 15th floor of a building
in Saint Louis Park, and I got a nice view of the rainy conditions.
I actually woke to the sound of thunder, and static crashes on
AM 1570 the Patriot II, but I think that enhanced Michael Savage.

It's actually quite cool now (9:35 PM) - 42 degrees, and dry.
That won't last for long, though.

73,