Old May 12th 04, 11:16 PM
Brian Hill

Default (OT) Up Against Fanaticism"

Thanks Steve. I'm glad someone around hear ****ing gets it. Thank You again.
--
73 Brian
A lot of radios and 100' of rusty wire!
Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old May 12th 04, 11:17 PM
N8KDV

Brian Hill wrote:

Thanks Steve. I'm glad someone around hear ****ing gets it. Thank You again.

No problem... I'm trying to be an 'educator' like Bryant.

Good luck! And I mean it... gonna be a long haul I'm afraid.

Old May 12th 04, 11:38 PM
Brian Hill

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

Thanks Steve. I'm glad someone around hear ****ing gets it. Thank You

again.

No problem... I'm trying to be an 'educator' like Bryant.

Good luck! And I mean it... gonna be a long haul I'm afraid.

People think we are fighting terrorism. We'll terrorism has a name and its
called Islam.

Old May 13th 04, 12:04 AM
YODAR

I'm tired of OUR Military pussy-footin' around...The answer is a NEUTRON
BOMB detonated while a MOAB had been dropped..

STRENGTH is the only language these under-evolved animals understand.

yodar

================

Stinger wrote:

At last -- somebody got it right.

Great post.

-- Stinger

Old May 13th 04, 01:12 AM
Bill Everhart

On Wed, 12 May 2004 17:38:45 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

Thanks Steve. I'm glad someone around hear ****ing gets it. Thank You

again.

No problem... I'm trying to be an 'educator' like Bryant.

Good luck! And I mean it... gonna be a long haul I'm afraid.

People think we are fighting terrorism. We'll terrorism has a name and its
called Islam.

Islam isn't terror. For every terrorist Islamer I'll show you a
100,000 good ones.

Old May 13th 04, 01:54 AM
Brian Hill

wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Brian Hill wrote:

Thanks Steve. I'm glad someone around hear ****ing gets it. Thank You

again.

No problem... I'm trying to be an 'educator' like Bryant.

Good luck! And I mean it... gonna be a long haul I'm afraid.

People think we are fighting terrorism. We'll terrorism has a name and

its
called Islam.

Islam isn't terror. For every terrorist Islamer I'll show you a
100,000 good ones.

No body said they were all bad.

Old May 13th 04, 02:07 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"N8KDV" wrote :
(excellence snipped)

Why is it that, everywhere Muslims are the majority,
the minority suffers so mightily? Frathouse pranks
conducted by rogue NCO cadre are denounced
roundly as "torture," yet *true* torture is employed
in a vast number of Muslim theocracies. Why do
you suppose that's true?

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old May 13th 04, 04:28 AM
m II

N8KDV wrote:

"Up Against Fanaticism" By Phil Lucas, Executive Editor, Panama City

New Herald

He don't know much history, do he? This is a crock..

Let's recap the Crusades. Muslims invaded Europe, and when they
reached sufficient numbers, they imposed their intolerant religion
upon Westerners by force. Christian monarchs drove them back and

took the battle to their homeland. The fight lasted a couple of
centuries, and we bottled them up for 1,000 years.

mike
Old May 13th 04, 06:38 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"m II" wrote in message
N8KDV wrote:

"Up Against Fanaticism" By Phil Lucas, Executive Editor, Panama City

New Herald

He don't know much history, do he? This is a crock..

Let's recap the Crusades. Muslims invaded Europe, and when they
reached sufficient numbers, they imposed their intolerant religion
upon Westerners by force. Christian monarchs drove them back and

took the battle to their homeland. The fight lasted a couple of
centuries, and we bottled them up for 1,000 years.

Even the Catholic Church (the group responsible for the Crusades) said ages
ago that this was not the case. (At that time) the Muslims brought
knowledge, not intolerance, to Europe. Knowledge was the last thing the
Church wanted, as it eroded their power base. Any teachings that went
counter to Church doctrine were quelled, usually violently. And they knew
how to torture, too.. by the time of the Holy Inquisition (you know it is
the Spanish Inquisition), they pretty much had it perfected. These are
different times, and the tables have turned.. but Christians were not always
so 'enlightened' as they are now.. (and hardly any are Christlike.)

Old May 13th 04, 10:16 AM
N8KDV

m II wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

"Up Against Fanaticism" By Phil Lucas, Executive Editor, Panama City

New Herald

He don't know much history, do he? This is a crock..

Let's recap the Crusades. Muslims invaded Europe, and when they
reached sufficient numbers, they imposed their intolerant religion
upon Westerners by force. Christian monarchs drove them back and

took the battle to their homeland. The fight lasted a couple of
centuries, and we bottled them up for 1,000 years.

mike

Nah, actually you're a crock...