Old May 14th 04, 03:27 AM
Frank Dresser

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
ink.net...

-------------------------------------
Now, if only they could do something about their BORING PROGRAMMING.

That's easy. They can fire all their hosts and just play tapes of the phone
calls between the representives of Air America and Arthur Liu of
Multicultural Broadcasting. For variety they can play tapes of the board
meetings in which they try to decide who's the biggest screw-up.

Frank Dresser

Old May 14th 04, 03:06 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Frank Dresser" wrote:

That's easy. They can fire all their hosts and just play tapes of the phone
calls between the representives of Air America and Arthur Liu of
Multicultural Broadcasting. For variety they can play tapes of the board
meetings in which they try to decide who's the biggest screw-up.

Frank Dresser

Here's an idea for a new reality show: Handcuff Rush Limbaugh
and al Frankenfraud together, and follow them around with a
camera. Now, *that* would be good (though I've got to admit,
I'd love to be a fly on Arthur Liu's wall!)

What a clambake! (Anyone with a couple of years of broadcasting
work will know precisely what that word means)

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN
Old May 14th 04, 04:20 PM
Frank Dresser

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
om...

Here's an idea for a new reality show: Handcuff Rush Limbaugh
and al Frankenfraud together, and follow them around with a
camera.

They'd probably get along just fine as long as they turned off their talk
show host personas. I imagine they'd spend all day talking about Bart Starr
and Johnny Unitas.

Now, *that* would be good (though I've got to admit,
I'd love to be a fly on Arthur Liu's wall!)

Yeah, there must be some reason Air America hasn't bounced back in LA or
Chicago. AA, at least at one time, was spending alot of money. And it sure
sounds like some time is available in Chicago.

Maybe Franken will write a book or movie about a bunch of egotisitical
dumasses who get into a business they know nothing about and manage do
nothing but **** away a fortune and annoy their business partners, their
customers and each other.