Old May 15th 04, 10:30 PM
Michael

Default 7190 @ 21:25 UTC

7190 @ 21:25 UTC

Is this Tunesia ???

Currently music with talk in Arabic between the songs.

--

Respectfully,

Michael

Location: Northern NJ
Primary Radio: R-75 with full Kiwa mods.
Antennas: 200ft "Frankenstein" roof wire, G5RV
Additional Radios:GE Super Radio III, PL-550,
KA-1101, KA-1102, Kaiwa KA-989, Info-Mate 837,
Westinghouse H-104 (seven tube)
Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/

Old May 15th 04, 10:44 PM
N8KDV

Michael wrote:

7190 @ 21:25 UTC

Is this Tunesia ???

Currently music with talk in Arabic between the songs.

I believe so, at first thought it might be Benin, but the music pretty
much tells the tale + the fact that it is in // with 7225.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old May 15th 04, 10:49 PM
Michael

"N8KDV" wrote in message

Michael wrote:

7190 @ 21:25 UTC

Is this Tunesia ???

Currently music with talk in Arabic between the songs.

I believe so, at first thought it might be Benin, but the music pretty
much tells the tale + the fact that it is in // with 7225.

That was my reasoning also... Fairly good signal.

Michael