RadioBanter

-   -   Guards Videotaped Guantanamo Abuse (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42644-guards-videotaped-guantanamo-abuse.html)

MnMikew May 17th 04 10:30 PM

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: N8KDV

Say, aren't you the same piece of **** who was complaining about my posts

the
other day?

Not due to their politcal nature. I complained because you are rude and

have
the social skills of a spoiled 3-year old.

BWHAHAHAH, hypocrite.

RHF May 18th 04 01:39 AM

MWB,

FIRST: MWB - You have not got the message.

Where is the '(OT) -" at the 'start' of the Subject Line ?

Which 'Drudge' is your Origination Source:

The 'real' "Drudge Report" http://www.drudgereport.com ?

Or the 'phony' "Drudge" http://www.drudge.com ?

SECOND: MWB - As the 'resident' Senior Cadra of the OWLES in
this News Group you are doing an excellent job of 'promoting'
the Liberal Message (LIE) of "Hate America" and Democrat Party
Theme (DISTORTION) of "Blame It On Bush".

THIRD: Now as to the "Facts" the Observer-Guardian had general
facts right.

However, the Observer-Guardian had one very important Fact WRONG.
The name of these Teams was NOT "Extreme Reaction Force" (ERF).
Note this allowed the Observer-Guardian to omit certain background
and follow-on Facts like:
Question #1 - What was the 'reason' this Harsh Treatment was Use ?
Question #2 - Why was this Treatment Necessary ?

The name of these Teams was in-fact "Emergency Response Force" (ERF).
So now for "The Answers" to the above Questions:
Answer #1 - Physical Attacks on the Guards and other Prisoners
by the these Prisoners.
Answer #2 - To Protect the Safety and the Lives of the Guards
and other Prisoners.
TBL: To Maintain Order in the Prison for the Safety of both
the Prisoners in general and the Guards specifically.

Just the Facts ~ RHF
..
..
= = = ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote in message
= = = ...

Title and URL from Drudge Page:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...217973,00.html

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Telamon May 18th 04 05:29 AM

In article ,
Al Arduengo wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:
Title and URL from Drudge Page:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...217973,00.html

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

*Please* stop posting stuff like this! This is NOT a forum for you to
air your political interests nor is it your assigned duty to keep us all
informed. I can get the news myself. For the love of God, PLEASE only
post shortwave radio topics!!

I ask this respectfully and with all due courtesy.

You are dreaming if you think Bryant will stop.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon May 18th 04 05:31 AM

In article ,

From: Al Arduengo

*Please* stop posting stuff like this! This is NOT a forum for you to
air your political interests nor is it your assigned duty to keep us all
informed. I can get the news myself. For the love of God, PLEASE only
post shortwave radio topics!!

I ask this respectfully and with all due courtesy.

Sorry, Al. As long as other folks post their political propaganda in this NG,
I'll post links to the articles I want.

I understand if you need to killfile me.

And that's the word from the King of Trolls. He will continue to do his
best to disrupt the group. We all deserve no less.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California