RadioBanter

-   -   Guards Videotaped Guantanamo Abuse (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/42644-guards-videotaped-guantanamo-abuse.html)

Michael Bryant May 16th 04 06:36 PM

Guards Videotaped Guantanamo Abuse

Title and URL from Drudge Page:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...217973,00.html

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Al Arduengo May 17th 04 07:01 PM

Michael Bryant wrote:
Title and URL from Drudge Page:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/inter...217973,00.html

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

*Please* stop posting stuff like this! This is NOT a forum for you to
air your political interests nor is it your assigned duty to keep us all
informed. I can get the news myself. For the love of God, PLEASE only
post shortwave radio topics!!

I ask this respectfully and with all due courtesy.

Best,
-Al

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:17 PM

From: Al Arduengo

*Please* stop posting stuff like this! This is NOT a forum for you to
air your political interests nor is it your assigned duty to keep us all
informed. I can get the news myself. For the love of God, PLEASE only
post shortwave radio topics!!

I ask this respectfully and with all due courtesy.

Sorry, Al. As long as other folks post their political propaganda in this NG,
I'll post links to the articles I want.

I understand if you need to killfile me.

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:22 PM

From: Al Arduengo

*Please* stop posting stuff like this! This is NOT a forum for you to
air your political interests nor is it your assigned duty to keep us all
informed. I can get the news myself. For the love of God, PLEASE only
post shortwave radio topics!!

I ask this respectfully and with all due courtesy.

Sorry, Al. As long as other folks post their political propaganda in this NG,
I'll post links to the articles I want.

Say, aren't you the same piece of **** who was complaining about my posts the
other day?

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:40 PM

From: N8KDV

Say, aren't you the same piece of **** who was complaining about my posts the
other day?

Not due to their politcal nature. I complained because you are rude and have
the social skills of a spoiled 3-year old.

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:49 PM

From: N8KDV

Say, aren't you the same piece of **** who was complaining about my posts the
other day?

Not due to their politcal nature. I complained because you are rude and have
the social skills of a spoiled 3-year old.

And lying your ass off is a part of your 'adult' social skills, Fat Boy?

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 08:53 PM

From: N8KDV

Not due to their politcal nature. I complained because you are rude and

have
the social skills of a spoiled 3-year old.

And lying your ass off is a part of your 'adult' social skills, Fat Boy?

Nope, but they seem integral to your very being.

N8KDV May 17th 04 08:55 PM

From: N8KDV

Not due to their politcal nature. I complained because you are rude and

have
the social skills of a spoiled 3-year old.

And lying your ass off is a part of your 'adult' social skills, Fat Boy?

Nope, but they seem integral to your very being.

Just like lying about that PhD is obviously integral to yours.

How are those calls to your fat ass lawyer relatives
going, Fat Boy? Did I catch you lying yet again?

Michael Bryant May 17th 04 09:08 PM

From: N8KDV

How are those calls to your fat ass lawyer relatives
going, Fat Boy? Did I catch you lying yet again?

When do you think I recently claimed to be going to a lawyer? Creating lies,
Steve?

N8KDV May 17th 04 09:11 PM

From: N8KDV

How are those calls to your fat ass lawyer relatives
going, Fat Boy? Did I catch you lying yet again?

When do you think I recently claimed to be going to a lawyer? Creating lies,
Steve?

Fairly recently, Fat Boy! And certainly many times over the years.