Old May 17th 04, 11:18 AM
Radioman390

Default Queens NY FM Pirate Broadcaster?

While riding the #7 subway to Flushing, I noticed a 2-bay ERI FM broadcast
antenna (tilted 30 degrees off vertical) on a rooftop between the 82nd and 90th
street stops. I believe the subway (actually elevated here) runs over Roosevelt
Avenue.
What is the frequency it broadcasts on?
Also, in Manhattan there's a Latino religious program on 87.9. Where/who are
they?